Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

J2K66

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Picking up my 2022 4xe from Jason at Hawk next week. Sticker reflects price increase but Im paying original agreed upon price from October. Pending any pickup issues I highly recommend this guy.
This is great news! I ordered from Jason at Hawk on 12/17 too, and so far he's been nothing short of excellent to work with. When did you place your order?

srmitchell

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 WK2 Trailhawk, 03 TJ Rubicon. 392 XR on order
Hi all-
2022 392 XR on order here. Granite, various options.
Order date of October 27th.
VON- 51794589
Stuck in D for a month now. Dealer said it went to C, but isn't that backwards?

Thanks!
Sean M

Sponsored

WendyB

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 JKU Black
Ordered 10/20 and picked her up today at Gupton! ❤

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. B0119D81-B197-41E1-AA33-7667209F3EAF
So exciting! I also ordered from Gupton and was wondering how long it took from when they said it was in transit to actually arriving at Gupton for pickup?

bettywhitear

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
So exciting! I also ordered from Gupton and was wondering how long it took from when they said it was in transit to actually arriving at Gupton for pickup?
Renee notified me on the 12th that it was on a truck leaving Toledo. It was there the next day.

Sponsored

bettywhitear

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
Renee notified me on the 12th that it was on a truck leaving Toledo. It was there the next day.
According to Jeep Chat, on the 8th it was put in the shipping phase, but the truck picked it up the 12th. I know that’s a lot quicker movement than some dealers. It’s just a direct truck pickup and delivery. No ports/trains like far destinations.

MtgGuy99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
JC (Emily) just told me my build is in paint stage! I have a ship/build date from my dealer of 1/25. No build sheet yet. Anyone know the code for that stage?
Got my build sheet today and I checked with JC again. They said it’s built and is pending installation of optional equipment, I figured that might be the headliner or one of the safety/cold weather packages. Eitherway I’m excited!

Philo Beddoe

First Name
Philo Beddoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1
Ordered 10/20/21
Still gathering parts.
This is ridiculous Jeep. Gonna give it until 1 Feb 22 for any movement and if not I'm gonna cancel and go right into Plan B. Well, I don't have a Plan B yet...there's that!!
Sponsored