Sponsored

2023 Rubicon 392 question

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
There's lots of used and new inventory nationwide, email and talk price up front and move on from dealers that won't budge to MSRP or below. Just helped a friend buy one that had 2500 miles on it for a few grand under MSRP. Black 22 392 XR.

Cargurus lists 367 used examples for sale right now, Autotrader lists a little over 300 new sitting in dealer inventory and I'm sure these sites don't list every single one. Enough out there if you want to negotiate with many dealers until you find one willing to play ball. A plane ticket and a fun road trip in your new rig is well worth it after a good deal.
Precisely. These are regular production cars and there are a relatively large number of them out there. No reason to be paying over MSRP at this point.
Sponsored

wubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 LBP S2000, '23 Rubicon 4xe
They are currently going for msrp and below msrp and yet they are still sitting. It'll take Jeep discontinuing them plus about 10 years for these to be recognized as a collectible and start holding value.

dumpsterRatz

First Name
Dumpster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
if I could afford one I would buy it in a heartbeat. if you preserve it and add almost no mileage to it I can guarantee you it will appreciate. that means not driving it all though. In the future there definitely will be some collector wanting one of these insane wranglers.

these things must be so ridiculous off-road. I can't imagine having that much torq

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
if I could afford one I would buy it in a heartbeat. if you preserve it and add almost no mileage to it I can guarantee you it will appreciate. that means not driving it all though. In the future there definitely will be some collector wanting one of these insane wranglers.

these things must be so ridiculous off-road. I can't imagine having that much torq
Paying to insure, maintain, and store this thing is going to cost you far more than it'll ever appreciate in the coming years. And all that time, you could've been driving and enjoying the last V8 Wrangler ...

The 392 isn't going to be your retirement plan. Buy it and enjoy it.

Sponsored

Good jeep

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon 392
Occupation
Retired
What exactly is the Xtreme Recon Package?
Does it only come on the 392?

Good old Goggle search, I found it.

Last edited:

johngalt312

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5; Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
XR is harder to come by. What's the name of that dealer who has one? :)
There was one in OH about a week ago - ‘23 XR SOT in blue - asking MSRP (CDJR dealer (buyer backed out of custom order)).
Sponsored