2023 Orders - Check in here

m.cami

First Name
Cami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
' 23 Sahara 4xe
Wow, if that’s not a standard customer service response I don’t know what is.
Just heard back from my dealer:

"My rep did not have good news. He thinks it will not be built since it is still in BG status. It might have been put in at the cut off mark. I am sorry"

For reference - I placed my order on 3/13
Sponsored

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon. 2dr Soft Top. 2.0L Turbo, Auto, Stock
I am so jealous of all the jeeps being delivered. I am seeing jeeps ordered after mine and already being delivered, wonder if because I picked an uncommon color that mine will take longer? Thoughts?
It really is tough seeing others being ordered later and built first. Feel like I'm being passed over for a kickball team or entry to a club
dia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3og0Iv2bqNQVZ3RWow%2Fgiphy.gif

But I'm thinking I'll forget about all of it when I'm behind that wheel...

%2F77%2F39%2F2f%2F77392f6918585ef86e962cf988b47133.gif

chelsea.norman15

First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity Willys Sport.
It really is tough seeing others being ordered later and built first. Feel like I'm being passed over for a kickball team or entry to a club
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here %2F77%2F39%2F2f%2F77392f6918585ef86e962cf988b47133

But I'm thinking I'll forget about all of it when I'm behind that wheel...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here %2F77%2F39%2F2f%2F77392f6918585ef86e962cf988b47133
I am not a patient person so this has been really really difficult! I am hoping its soon, and I agree we will forget when we finally get behind the wheel.

Mouse473

First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara
I thought they didn't paint in groups? I remember seeing a factory video with a multi-colored assembly line. When did you order? I thought the reign of Reign was limited and ended a while ago 🤪
Oh sorry.. I meant people who ordered when they could are STILL waiting. As for the groups, no idea!

chelsea.norman15

First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im seeing movement on my tracker. Quite a few into production in the last 3 days and even more into scheduled.

Side note: i got an update yesterday.. estimated arrival slipped a day, from 5/7 to 5/8. 😑 i was hoping it would slide the otherway, but it is closer to my 5/9 birthday!🙃
Is the long shipping time because of where its being shipped to? I am just curious if it will take as long for me since I am in Ohio, will they just put it on a truck and drive it down to my dealer?

Sponsored

Wrangler.ReVeRiE

First Name
Melody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 2dr Wrangler TJ - Total loss 01/01/2023 :(
Is the long shipping time because of where its being shipped to? I am just curious if it will take as long for me since I am in Ohio, will they just put it on a truck and drive it down to my dealer?
Honestly- I am not sure. I was hoping when it went into production that once complete the date would roll back, but instead rolled forward by a day. I am in Louisiana and do know that there is at least a 2 week wait once it even hits a train.

chelsea.norman15

First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly- I am not sure. I was hoping when it went into production that once complete the date would roll back, but instead rolled forward by a day. I am in Louisiana and do know that there is at least a 2 week wait once it even hits a train.
I know they are being built in Toledo so I assume mine wont need a train. I just didnt know what the process was after they were built .

Wrangler.ReVeRiE

First Name
Melody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know they are being built in Toledo so I assume mine wont need a train. I just didnt know what the process was after they were built .
Yes- the beginning of this thread and others state 250-300 miles from the plant are trucked to the dealers. Your wait on that side of things should be a breeze!

Gumball

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan and C5 6M Vette
Occupation
Retired Engineer
My Wrangler is scheduled to be built around April 5th. Although I ordered Punk' n orange, I hadn't actually seen the color in the wild. However, on my way to Costco this morning I saw a Punk'n orange Willys at the local Jeep dealership. I do not regret my decision!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screenshot 2023-03-28 140923

Sponsored

Nubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
60s Mustangs, F150, Hydro Blue JL Rubi XR Ordered
Is it just my order and options, or has anyone else noticed that not much has moved with Jeeptracker in the last few days?
Not just you. Jeeptracker still shows me in regress from D1 to D, even though the dealer and Jeep chat say I moved back to D1 yesterday.

Nubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
60s Mustangs, F150, Hydro Blue JL Rubi XR Ordered
I believe if you have a '23 VIN, your locked. You won't see any back and forth updates. Once you see the D1 status, it will stay there until Production.
I hope so, but I was in D1 with a VIN issued in February and then regressed to D in mid March. Now I'm told it's back in D1, but Jeeptrack.com hasn't changed to indicate that so far.

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon
Not just you. Jeeptracker still shows me in regress from D1 to D, even though the dealer and Jeep chat say I moved back to D1 yesterday.
The Regress on your Jeeptracker info will never go away even when you move forward. It becomes a fun option to always have. I've had mine since 2-19.

Wrangler.ReVeRiE

First Name
Melody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone seen build prices drop vs go up from the time they placed their orders?

I was assured that the sooner I ordered and locked in my price the better I would be AND I negotiated on said price, but it would appear per the Jeep website that the price for my spec has actually dropped 2K from the time ordered in late Feb. 😖

UPDATE: In reviewing the pricing details there appears to be a $2K discount being applied as "Southwest BC Federal State Regional Bonus Cash", residency restrictions apply and must take delivery by 4/3.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 20230328_195533

🤔
Sponsored

Last edited: