Sponsored

Jeep Order Sales Codes

REMpeddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Hydro Blue JLR ordered 7/30/22
Found this online. You can skim it see what various sales codes are. It's been the most thorough list I've seen. May be useful to some.

Sponsored

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon. 2dr Soft Top. 2.0L Turbo, Auto, Stock
Anyone know code 573? (Just a sales code, but It's not on that list, and it's on my Jeep, so it's a bit interesting to at least one person. ;))

I also noticed some cool/interesting code meanings on that list. Thank you for sharing it!

Javwohl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 vw gti, 2001 dodge ram, 2023 jlr punk'n
Occupation
engineer
Anyone know code 573? (Just a sales code, but It's not on that list, and it's on my Jeep, so it's a bit interesting to at least one person. ;))

I also noticed some cool/interesting code meanings on that list. Thank you for sharing it!
Got this code added to my build yesturday also was wondering what it was but not on the list hmm.

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got this code added to my build yesterday also was wondering what it was but not on the list hmm.
I also looked up the rest of the codes (because I am impatient and have months of waiting ahead of me...) and, though most seemed accurate/applicable, a few didn't. One was "3Rd Row Overhead 8" Video Screen" :LOL:

OP
OP

REMpeddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Hydro Blue JLR ordered 7/30/22
I also looked up the rest of the codes (because I am impatient and have months of waiting ahead of me...) and, though most seemed accurate/applicable, a few didn't. One was "3Rd Row Overhead 8" Video Screen" :LOL:
I once got "Brakes Plus Inc."...

Sponsored

Baumsquad

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Could be another name for going topless! Panoramic views on the “video screen”.

4a4c55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911, M3, JLU
Is there a current version of this available? This is almost 15 years old and is missing many important codes.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Anyone figure out what the 573 code means?

Got this code added to my build yesturday also was wondering what it was but not on the list hmm.

Javwohl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 vw gti, 2001 dodge ram, 2023 jlr punk'n
Occupation
engineer

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone figure out what the 573 code means?
I never figured it out, and it took a while (Build Date: 3/31/2023, Delivery Date: 5/20/2023) but my Jeep eventually arrived. There was a random bolt in the track of the passenger seat, and the back windows were attached too tightly (or something) but I doubt any of those were the code. 😁
I hope you get your Jeep soon, and it's as good as you're dreaming it will be!
Sponsored