Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon
Is anyone getting any info from Cryptostickers lately. It seems it hasn't received anything new in weeks.
Sponsored

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
They gassed it up for me and itā€™s looking like I could have it as early as tomorrow afternoon. šŸ™ŒšŸ» I know a lot of folks have waited a lot longer but between my husbandā€™s shoulder, the dog getting cancer and dying and of course the worst thing - my stepmother being diagnosed with cancer and dying 10 weeks later - I feel like Iā€™ve lived a whole lifetime since I placed my order on December 30.

AEC3006F-AA98-48A9-B15E-864A08C1646B.jpeg

Nubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
60s Mustangs, F150, Hydro Blue JL Rubi XR Ordered
Can anyone tell me what the part I highlighted in red means? I received this email updated from Jeeptracker.com this morning. I tried checking with my sales lady, but she was out today and I'll connect with her tomorrow hopefully. (Lindsey at Dan Cummins)

After hearing the recent 2024 announcement hoopla, I am just hoping I'm not caught in limbo between the '23 - '24 updates.

VON: 583XXXXX
MODEL: 2023 JEEP WRANGLER 4-DOOR RUBICON 4WD (JLJS74)
VIN: 1C4HJXFNxxxxxxxxxx
PSC:
New Codes:
4M4
4M4 code MAY mean you regressed from D1 to D.
CURRENT STATUS
CODEDESCARRIVALUPDATED
COrder Confirmed2023-02-16
D1Scheduled2023-02-21
EIn Production
KZVehicle Built
KZMShipped
KZXDelivered
PREVIOUS STATUS
CODEDESCARRIVALUPDATED
COrder Confirmed2023-02-16
D1Scheduled2023-02-21
EIn Production
KZVehicle Built
KZMShipped
KZXDelivered
This morning the dealer told me I went back to D1 status from D with an ETA of 4/5, and the Jeep Chat advocate confirmed the D1, but wouldnā€™t commit to it meaning anything significant. However, neither Jeeptracker.com nor the Jeep pizza order status site show any change in status..

I know I havenā€™t waited as long as many of you, but Iā€™m crossing my fingers mine is moving forward again!

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon
This morning the dealer told me I went back to D1 status from D with an ETA of 4/5, and the Jeep Chat advocate confirmed the D1, but wouldnā€™t commit to it meaning anything significant. However, neither Jeeptracker.com nor the Jeep pizza order status site show any change in status..

I know I havenā€™t waited as long as many of you, but Iā€™m crossing my fingers mine is moving forward again!
I believe if you have a '23 VIN, your locked. You won't see any back and forth updates. Once you see the D1 status, it will stay there until Production.

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
The longer Iā€™m stuck in BX status with no VIN the more I think it will probably move to a MY24.

Sponsored

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon
Is it just my order and options, or has anyone else noticed that not much has moved with Jeeptracker in the last few days?

Wrangler.ReVeRiE

First Name
Melody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 2dr Wrangler TJ - Total loss 01/01/2023 :(
Is it just my order and options, or has anyone else noticed that not much has moved with Jeeptracker in the last few days?
Im seeing movement on my tracker. Quite a few into production in the last 3 days and even more into scheduled.

Side note: i got an update yesterday.. estimated arrival slipped a day, from 5/7 to 5/8. šŸ˜‘ i was hoping it would slide the otherway, but it is closer to my 5/9 birthday!šŸ™ƒ

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
I reached out to Jeep Cares and they have a record of my VON, but no VIN yet - 2 weeks post order. The gal I chatted with told me "the company and the dealership are committed to making sure that our customers' orders are on the right track. Your utmost patience with us is highly appreciated." Hopefully they'll get moving on it quickly so that they can get moving on the 2024s
Wow, if thatā€™s not a standard customer service response I donā€™t know what is.

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
WELP. Still here, no pickup/delivery confirmed yet. My husband had shoulder surgery on Friday so when we were frantically signing documents at the end of the day he missed one and didn't know about it today. BECAUSE OF COURSE! So the final sliver (the loan part) hasn't been wired yet. I was really hoping to make a decision on deliver vs. fly before lunch today but it's not happening. But soon...
Think you should have told the Doctor to cut off the arm and go pick up the Jeepā€¦..Gotta keep those priorities straight LOL

Sponsored

Mouse473

First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara
I am so jealous of all the jeeps being delivered. I am seeing jeeps ordered after mine and already being delivered, wonder if because I picked an uncommon color that mine will take longer? Thoughts?
Def possible. My dealer said the Reign ones are taking forever! He said they need a certain amount ordered and then paint a bunch at once. I went with basic white after that. Lol

Wrangler.ReVeRiE

First Name
Melody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 2dr Wrangler TJ - Total loss 01/01/2023 :(
Just received by "KZ" update from the tracker!! :rock:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 20230328_113608

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon. 2dr Soft Top. 2.0L Turbo, Auto, Stock
Def possible. My dealer said the Reign ones are taking forever! He said they need a certain amount ordered and then paint a bunch at once. I went with basic white after that. Lol
I thought they didn't paint in groups? I remember seeing a factory video with a multi-colored assembly line. When did you order? I thought the reign of Reign was limited and ended a while ago šŸ¤Ŗ
Sponsored