2023 Orders - Check in here

Roweski

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Our 392 SOT was ordered 3/7. No half doors, but we were D on 3/8, then D1 on 3/17. Our 2 STLA orders were both D the day after submitting the order. Both from Granger, but over 4 months apart.

Swamy

First Name
Swamy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara on Order
An update, I reached out to my dealer and found out the "Date" associated with the "D1 Schedule" is April 11, 2023.

New member checking in...2023 Sahara

1679258578742.png

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
Anyone been stuck in this status? Iā€™m not complaining as I only ordered 3 weeks ago, Iā€™m just trying to plan for what kind of extended wait this may meanā€¦ I ordered Sky One Touch and half doors and wonder if itā€™s going to be a wait on parts for quite a while. I can be patient, I just REALLY donā€™t want to get pushed to a 2024 if the delay is too bad.

DAE4289A-E097-4889-AFA5-0CCDF0C1A62C.jpeg
Call your dealer and have them call Jeep.....the last time we saw a weird code like this, the guy's order was cancelled but the dealer never told him because they didn't understand what the code meant.

Skysurfer5

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Unfortunately youā€™re going to find the mileage of the V6 only marginally better (by 3-4 mpg in city) than the non-XR 392.
It's not unfortunate to me and that's not a marginal difference. Based on the EPA numbers (which are probably close), this difference amounts to the V6 getting about 1/3 better gas mileage than the 392. Given the price difference between the two engine packages and the amount of driving I do, plus the price difference between regular and premium gas in California, the 392 just didn't pencil out for me. The V6 has almost as much horsepower as the 4.7 V8 in my 2008 Grand Cherokee and that has always been plenty.

Sponsored

GDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On Order: 2023 JLUXR
Clubs

Been seating in production for 20 days now. Dealer said it shows in their system as completed with an estimated delivery day of 4/23. Not sure why it doesnā€™t reflect in the tracker
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1E20CF57-F3C3-421B-B343-DD5E40A37117

Jeeptide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On Order 2023 JLU High Tide XR
Excited to own my first Jeep Wrangler. JLU High Tide Punk'n Metallic with Xtreme Recon Package.
Checked all packages except the dealer told me, Jeep will not allow the 8.4 screen upgrade. Which is weird as you can build it on the Jeep website.
Placed the order on 2/28/2023. Got a Confirmation the next day, 3/1/2023.
My order moved to D1 on 3/17/2023. I emailed my dealer today and I was told I have an estimated ship date of April 4th šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Untitled-1

Last edited:

Wrangler.ReVeRiE

First Name
Melody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 2dr Wrangler TJ - Total loss 01/01/2023 :(
I got the dreaded "4M4 code" jeep tracker email today. šŸ˜¢

Question is.... all available trackers still show I am in the D1 status.. will I receive another update when I actually re-enter D1?

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
Anyone been stuck in this status? Iā€™m not complaining as I only ordered 3 weeks ago, Iā€™m just trying to plan for what kind of extended wait this may meanā€¦ I ordered Sky One Touch and half doors and wonder if itā€™s going to be a wait on parts for quite a while. I can be patient, I just REALLY donā€™t want to get pushed to a 2024 if the delay is too bad.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Untitled-1
Not BG but Iā€™m stuck in BX. I also ordered a SOT in Punkā€™n.

Sponsored

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon

Question is.... all available trackers still show I am in the D1 status.. will I receive another update when I actually re-enter D1?
I did not get another update. You have to reach back to your dealer to get the Status.

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon

I got the 4M4 and I did not get another update.

Wrangler.ReVeRiE

First Name
Melody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did not get another update. You have to reach back to your dealer to get the Status.
I guess this is more of a vent than anything but does end in a question.

I have not received 1 update from my dealer since purchase. My only updates have been via direct jeep emails and now tracker emails. When i went into D status i called my sales person and requested a POC as suggested at the beginning of this thread.. and was told he had never heard of that, but assured me that the price we agreed upon would stand. I think when i told him it was a priced ordered confirmation he thought that was my concern. I reached out to jeep chat, and after approval was able to get one from them for my records. When i went to D1 on 3/2 I said i would test my patience and wait 3- 4 weeks to hear something from jeep before i reached out to the dealer, knowing per info here that with D1 they should have an estimated delivery date (actually transalate to prod date give or take 48hrs).

After my 4M4 tracker email today I reached out to the dealership, bypassing my salesperson, and requested a manager that could verify my order status. The person i was tranferred to told me checking status was not a problem, and that the system is showing that I am still in D1. I asked him if i was in D1, could he give me any estimate dates associated. He said there are none and wont be for a few months. šŸ˜‘ assured me that at about the 3 month mark things will move fast. Basically telling me there is no reason for me to reach out until we hit 12 weeks.

I was originally going to order with Mark Dodge dealership 2 more hours out, bc of the beloww msrp offer that i thought could not be beat. I went to a local dealership my friend bought her jeep from to see and touch my options before finalizing the order. In the process the local saleman offered to match mark dodges price if i ordered with them. I did. Im kinda regretting it now in hindsight. I feel like Mark dodge as a dealership makes enough custom orders and internet sales that they prob handle updates and communication in a more professional manner.

I absolutely know this is a waiting game and that any info provided is subject to change.. i just want to be kept in the loop with out being treated like it is a problem.

Are most of you here being kept up to date from the dealership with status changes and estimate dates or am i wrong in my expectations?

Wrangler.ReVeRiE

First Name
Melody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the 4M4 and I did not get another update.
Did you get info from your dealer on the regress and/or updated estimates dates?

Dr. Jones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Rubicon
I guess this is more of a vent than anything but does end in a question.

I have not received 1 update from my dealer since purchase. My only updates have been via direct jeep emails and now tracker emails. When i went into D status i called my sales person and requested a POC as suggested at the beginning of this thread.. and was told he had never heard of that, but assured me that the price we agreed upon would stand. I think when i told him it was a priced ordered confirmation he thought that was my concern. I reached out to jeep chat, and after approval was able to get one from them for my records. When i went to D1 on 3/2 I said i would test my patience and wait 3- 4 weeks to hear something from jeep before i reached out to the dealer, knowing per info here that with D1 they should have an estimated delivery date (actually transalate to prod date give or take 48hrs).

After my 4M4 tracker email today I reached out to the dealership, bypassing my salesperson, and requested a manager that could verify my order status. The person i was tranferred to told me checking status was not a problem, and that the system is showing that I am still in D1. I asked him if i was in D1, could he give me any estimate dates associated. He said there are none and wont be for a few months. šŸ˜‘ assured me that at about the 3 month mark things will move fast. Basically telling me there is no reason for me to reach out until we hit 12 weeks.

I was originally going to order with Mark Dodge dealership 2 more hours out, bc of the beloww msrp offer that i thought could not be beat. I went to a local dealership my friend bought her jeep from to see and touch my options before finalizing the order. In the process the local saleman offered to match mark dodges price if i ordered with them. I did. Im kinda regretting it now in hindsight. I feel like Mark dodge as a dealership makes enough custom orders and internet sales that they prob handle updates and communication in a more professional manner.

I absolutely know this is a waiting game and that any info provided is subject to change.. i just want to be kept in the loop with out being treated like it is a problem.

Are most of you here being kept up to date from the dealership with status changes and estimate dates or am i wrong in my expectations?
Sometimes it takes a while for the entire system to update. I waited a day or two before hitting my salesperson after the 4M4. He did tell me I was back at D. But when I checked with him a few days later, I was back at D1 with a new Estimated Shipping Date. With the way things have been moving lately (quick for new orders), I'd be surprised you take long.
I have noticed recently that there hasn't been and new "Crypto" Build Sheets the last few days. Maybe the are just trying to line things up with the end of the MY23s and MY24s, and coordinating the new Manual Transmissions.
Sponsored