2023 Orders - Check in here

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
So I placed my order January 10th and yesterday I cancelled it because I was looking on Autotrader and found the exact same one I built plus leather and the rock trac at a dealer in Iowa. Did all the paperwork today and will be picking her up Friday. They also had it 3K below MSRP and was able to apply the 1k bonus cash from Jeep.
image-0 (1).JPG
Congrats Brother

PandaJL

First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Wrangler
I just got confirmation my jeep is at the dealer.

It went into production last Thursday and arrived at the dealer today.

After a 6 month wait, I needed this kind of luck!

Its so real now!
Wow congrats! Mine hasn’t even moved out of build yet and we went in at the same time! That was super fast

Sponsored

Dgnfly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Does anyone know if the discount offered off the Jeep build site (when you sign up with your email) comes off the dealer's side of the deal? I thought it was a manufacturer's rebate from the factory but my dealer is saying that they won't honor it with the custom build discount only if I revert back to the MSRP - I thought it was a factory discount that didn't impact the dealer?

bc103

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
So I placed my order January 10th and yesterday I cancelled it because I was looking on Autotrader and found the exact same one I built plus leather and the rock trac at a dealer in Iowa. Did all the paperwork today and will be picking her up Friday. They also had it 3K below MSRP and was able to apply the 1k bonus cash from Jeep.
image-0 (1).JPG
Awesome! Congrats. I am an in a similar position, found one, but have one on order. Did the dealer give you any push back on cancelling?

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR
Wow congrats! Mine hasn’t even moved out of build yet and we went in at the same time! That was super fast
Its crazy how similar our builds are, yet we're having completely different experiences with production & shipping. Have you reached out to your dealer to find out where you are in the process?

I truly hope yours finishes and will be on its way to you soon!

RocNRol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity Sport S
Occupation
Tacos
Does anyone know if the discount offered off the Jeep build site (when you sign up with your email) comes off the dealer's side of the deal? I thought it was a manufacturer's rebate from the factory but my dealer is saying that they won't honor it with the custom build discount only if I revert back to the MSRP - I thought it was a factory discount that didn't impact the dealer?
Not sure of exactly how it works, but I just used it Sunday with ZERO questions or issues.

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
My dealer just gave it to me when I picked mine up Tuesday.

Sponsored

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
I just got confirmation my jeep is at the dealer.

It went into production last Thursday and arrived at the dealer today.

After a 6 month wait, I needed this kind of luck!

Its so real now!
thats a quick delivery...nice since you waited so long

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
I haven’t received my order yet but when I placed my order the dealer walked me through signing up and taking a screenshot of the coupon code so that I would have it when my Jeep comes even if the order has expired at that point (the fine print was to purchase or order by date). They encouraged me to use it.

ItsLoader

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler
Nice!! You and my wife will be Punk’n twins in Denver! We’re getting ours from Granger.
I ordered mine from Granger also. Now that your Jeep shipped, have you talked to the dealer to seen when it will arive there?
Sponsored