Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screenshot_20230201-122033_Chrome

I emailed my dealer yesterday and im still waiting for a reply...but I think its finally jeeping time!!!

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Ok - so rather than searching through a million posts, what is a REALISTIC expectation if I place and order this week. Going back and forth on Sahara vs. Sah 4XE. Will likely go Sahara with Sky one, etc. Granger said 3-4 months.

What are people REALLY seeing? I can wait a bit but once my kids come back from college in May, it will get tight and will need the extra car (and no, they ain't getting the Jeep!)

SHEEBA727

First Name
Surjo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
Ok - so rather than searching through a million posts, what is a REALISTIC expectation if I place and order this week. Going back and forth on Sahara vs. Sah 4XE. Will likely go Sahara with Sky one, etc. Granger said 3-4 months.

What are people REALLY seeing? I can wait a bit but once my kids come back from college in May, it will get tight and will need the extra car (and no, they ain't getting the Jeep!)

From what I've seen its about a 50% chance youll get it in 4 months or less. Its been very common for orders to take 6-8 Months for delivery.

Sponsored

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon

In todays works I feel I moved relatively quick. Ordered 9/28 currently in shipping. Estimated 2/20

beaverjeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2023 JLUR on order

I think production is starting to return to normal where orders will take 2-3 months. I've already noticed a drop in orders being tracked by JeepTracker...and they are starting stuff quicker than normal based on all of the posts here recently. It seems the specialty jeeps are taking longer too...all the Punk'n orders did nothing for months...then in the last week >75% of them started production. 392's seem to have longer wait times as well.

Shipping might be a different story...my jeep is built as of today and the ETA is 3/22...

tgleex

First Name
Tae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willy JLU-XR
As of Late, seems like there is a run on the Rubicons. Just my opinion/observation, but seems they are going trim by trim?

CapeArt

First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S, Porsche 987S, MazdaSpeed Miata
I’d like to thank the dude behind Jeeptracker. So far his site has notified me first in front of Jeep and my dealer. Nice job sir.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 6D2F7E40-3C7C-43B0-8693-7B49AB3C9DD1
I was notified last Friday by JeepTracker.com that my Jeep had been delivered. My dealer has confirmed that my Jeep has arrived. I have yet to hear anything from Jeep regarding delivery! Well done JeepTracker.com! (And thanks!)

Sponsored

KristinH

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Hydro Blue

I ordered my Jeep 8/31. Sahara, 4dr, cold weather, led lighting, safety group and it arrived at the dealership today! 5 months of waiting.

KristinH

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Hydro Blue
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here BC3D74EC-92FE-4E72-AEF9-B6607A04B40A

She’s finally here! 5 long months of waiting and she made it. A little filthy but headed to the custom shop for her lift, wheels and tires and clean up and I should be able to pick her up on Friday.

CapeArt

First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S, Porsche 987S, MazdaSpeed Miata

Ordered Sport S, 2-door, MT, etc.. 10/28/22 0 arrived at dealer 1/28/23 = 3 mos

scj64

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Ram 2500, ‘23 R/T, ‘23 20A 392, ‘22 FLHTK
Ordered today; Punk’n 2 dr Rubicon,
6 speed manual,
4.88 gears
Premium soft top
LED lights which required ordering trailer tow and HD electrical group.

It’s the most strip down vehicle I’ve ever ordered but it’s also just a toy for the weekends. So glad to see orange back on the order form.

BUC(ret)

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 DDRT TNG, 23 JL Rubicon
So I placed my order January 10th and yesterday I cancelled it because I was looking on Autotrader and found the exact same one I built plus leather and the rock trac at a dealer in Iowa. Did all the paperwork today and will be picking her up Friday. They also had it 3K below MSRP and was able to apply the 1k bonus cash from Jeep.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here image-0 (1).JPG
Sponsored