2023 Orders - Check in here

beaverjeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2023 JLUR on order
Im in the same situation, went into production on Thursday, keep waiting for an update/build sheet….
Got my build sheet this morning...I'm sure yours will come in soon.

Also, my ETA got pushed out a day...3/22 now
Sponsored

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
thanks, that brings up an “equipment listing” when I input my vin at the end, no window sticker yet.
Well that is just for the build sheet. It wouldn’t show your window sticker.
I used jeeponorder.com and jeeptracker.com
Slightly different sites, both cool. They’d update at different times

Sponsored

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Moved into production yesterday! That makes it 62 days from order to production start! Things are moving along at the Jeep plant it seems.

Production.jpg

KristinH

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Hydro Blue
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here CD1F4875-6D93-4014-AEF5-1969DB15365C

Talked to dealership today and they said their tracking is showing my Jeep is being shipped directly to them and bypassing the holding lot, they have never had that happen. Hope it’s right but curious if anyone has heard of this before?

WheretheJLs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hydro Blue Rubicon XR
My Hydro Blue is still being inspected, cmon Jeep I want to pick it up on Feb 24th

beaverjeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2023 JLUR on order
Looks like my JLU has a birthday now - 30 January 2023.

JLU Willys 2.0T XR Sting Gray

I hope to get in the latter part of February (the sooner the better!).

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here New JL Built.PNG
Keep us updated on how long it took to ship. Mine entered production on the 27th so it should be right behind yours hopefully...just not sure how long it will take to get out here (I'm in Battle Ground).

Sponsored

bc103

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I placed my order on 11/28 and then regressed from D1 to D this week. For the last few weeks I have been contemplating ordering a 392 (I know I will start over waiting, but am willing to wait). I am willing to forfeit the $1k deposit. What is the best course of action? I don't want to negatively impact the dealer in any way and maintain a good relationship.

Bergie1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here New JL Built.PNG

Talked to dealership today and they said their tracking is showing my Jeep is being shipped directly to them and bypassing the holding lot, they have never had that happen. Hope it’s right but curious if anyone has heard of this before?
It looks like your built, shipped and estimated delivery is the same as mine. I wonder if that's what's happening with my order. The dealer seemed to think it would be delivered to them weeks before the estimated delivery of 3/8

Bergie1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
I placed my order on 11/28 and then regressed from D1 to D this week. For the last few weeks I have been contemplating ordering a 392 (I know I will start over waiting, but am willing to wait). I am willing to forfeit the $1k deposit. What is the best course of action? I don't want to negatively impact the dealer in any way and maintain a good relationship.
Chances are they will give your deposit back or put it towards the 392. All dealers want to keep their volume numbers up. If not then offer they can keep the deposit until they sell the jeep you originally ordered.

PandaJL

First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Wrangler
Finally got my Jeep! I was about to give up waiting on it. Glad I didn't because I love it.

Order July 7
Built September 11
Shipped September 16
Delivered January 26

FB_IMG_1674765895377.jpg
Wow that is a looooong shipping wait
Sponsored