2023 Orders - Check in here

bc103

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Chances are they will give your deposit back or put it towards the 392. All dealers want to keep their volume numbers up. If not then offer they can keep the deposit until they sell the jeep you originally ordered.
That is what I was hoping . Was told by the dealer that Jeep was starting to crack down and could penalize them by limiting future orders. This is a high volume dealer. I was under the assumption that they could just take delivery and sell the original order on the lot.
Sponsored

KristinH

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Hydro Blue
It looks like your built, shipped and estimated delivery is the same as mine. I wonder if that's what's happening with my order. The dealer seemed to think it would be delivered to them weeks before the estimated delivery of 3/8
Hoping they both show up quickly. The dealership still can’t figure out why mine is saying direct ship and not hitting the rail car waiting lot.

PRLLM

First Name
Laura Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys
Wow that is a looooong shipping wait
Yep and it was hard waiting for it. There's a shortage of drivers from the rail yard. It sat about 2 hours away from me for most of that time.

Bergie1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
That is what I was hoping . Was told by the dealer that Jeep was starting to crack down and could penalize them by limiting future orders. This is a high volume dealer. I was under the assumption that they could just take delivery and sell the original order on the lot.
I changed an option on my original order and we didn't see an update to it after 2-3 weeks so we placed a new order to make sure it took. I was told they weren't able to cancel the original but they didn't make a big deal about it. Inventory was hard to get as it was. Its listed on their website as incoming. Spring will be here in no time and it will sell. Worst I could see them doing is keeping your deposit until it sells. Anything other then that isn't the right thing to do.

LostinND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punk’N JLR, 2022 Grand Cherokee 4xe
My original order moved up, but I moved on to another Jeep option if anyone is looking :like:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here C8211582-938B-4E54-A63B-DB39D650A906

Sponsored

Banjomule

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JK, JLU
Yep and it was hard waiting for it. There's a shortage of drivers from the rail yard. It sat about 2 hours away from me for most of that time.
That would be so frustrating! Too bad there isn’t an option to just pick it up at the factory when it’s ready!
Enjoy your new jeep!

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
That would be so frustrating! Too bad there isn’t an option to just pick it up at the factory when it’s ready!
Enjoy your new jeep!
Do like they do w the corvette. But instead of charging for it wave the shipping cost id go get mine in a heartbeat. Unfortunately it doesnt seem like it wb ready for another 2 months looking at everyone’s schedule and then build/ship dates. 4dr punkin rubi xr premium soft top auto trailer package. 2.0 leds etc. fairly low amount of options

ArmyRN

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 Willys CJ2A, 1998 Jeep TJ, 2023 Willys JLU
Keep us updated on how long it took to ship. Mine entered production on the 27th so it should be right behind yours hopefully...just not sure how long it will take to get out here (I'm in Battle Ground).
Will do. I talked to the dealer today, and he thinks it'll be here the third week of Feb (although we both agree the dealer has no control over when it gets here). He told me to check-in with him next week, and it should have shipped by then, and then he'd have a better guestimate of when it might arrive.

Earlier today my window sticker wasn't showing. But I just got a notification this evening it was now available for viewing. So I printed off a couple copies for my records. Its seeming more real now.

bc103

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
My original order moved up, but I moved on to another Jeep option if anyone is looking :like:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here C8211582-938B-4E54-A63B-DB39D650A906
Mine is almost identical, except 3.6 etourqe, SOT and XR. Excited for you that it is getting closer. I got the regress email this week, so still waiting.

Question for you. When you created the new order did you use the same dealer? Was there any issue with "cancelling" this one and creating a new one? I am seriously considering cancelling mine and switching to a 392.

LostinND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punk’N JLR, 2022 Grand Cherokee 4xe
Mine is almost identical, except 3.6 etourqe, SOT and XR. Excited for you that it is getting closer. I got the regress email this week, so still waiting.

Question for you. When you created the new order did you use the same dealer? Was there any issue with "cancelling" this one and creating a new one? I am seriously considering cancelling mine and switching to a 392.
I didn’t cancel the order, just purchased another vehicle they had available on the lot. From what I’ve seen, it appears some dealerships are willing to cancel and resubmit orders while others will not.

Sponsored

Jeepmojave85

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Our winder sticker just popped up too! Awesome! Now things are getting real, hopefully the shipping is quick.

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
I think tracker is down...someone doesnt want me knowing my progress LOL

WheretheJLs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hydro Blue Rubicon XR

JJ_WA