2023 Orders - Check in here

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
Mine sat in E for 28 days. 2D Sport Base - only option is a Hardtop. No visit at Body vendor. There are many steps between E and KZ that can sidetrack a build. Plus - we are basing our observations on online tracker data, not actual plant movements.
Not to mention our production went right through the holiday shutdown at the plant. That took up a chunk of time
Sponsored

JJ_WA

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dakota, 2017 Cherokee, 2023 Willys XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Higher Education
Clubs

Not anytime soon. For some reason that feature was killing my domain reputation for email and causing the update emails to get caught in spam or outright rejected by gmail and microsoft.

It checks once an hour, except during the window of 10:30-11:10. Then it checks every few minutes (each check can take up to 5 minutes as it is checking everyone's Jeep).
Thanks much for the response and great resource.

Spam bots are out there and it sounds like your feature was identified as spam. I know there's a process to be relabeled as a white hat, but not sure how drawn out the process can be or if it's even worth pursuing.

I did get a message this morning of a code change. It wasn't anything identified other than a strange code. I'm hoping it means that things are starting to happen with my build! ;-)

Thanks again for the tool - it makes the wait more tolerable.

ashegam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2DR Willys Sports
Probably depends on what options you have.
Ive seen most builds complete in 2-3 days. A few of us pretty much spent December at E. Im not sure what @Victory has for options, but mine has quite a few.
My build is in my sig. Not sure if XM radio is considered a separate shop item like Mopar or not. If not, hoping it goes fairly quickly considering it's a bare bones build. We'll see.

Last edited:

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
My build is in my sig. Not sure if XM radio is considered a separate shop item like Mopar or not. If not, hoping it goes fairly quickly considering it's a bare bones build. We'll see.
I’d assume the XM feature is installed on the regular line.

ek1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Private
I’ve been around here for quite a long time. Here are some things you might want to consider…
- all trackers say I’ve been in “C” for 164 days
- I’ve gotten all the form responses “Cara” can give including numerous ones containing things like what an important customer I am
- my sales rep has told me I am in “D” since September
- several times I’ve had both chats and calls to Jeep where they could not find a VON or VIN when I have given them both
- more, but too nothing beyond the above and how my situation was expedited to higher levels who would contact me the following week…no such correspondence happened
- finally went to the dealer and sales manager called his rep at Jeep who said it was a shipment delay due to some component and he shows a build date of Feb 13. I asked if that was 2023? Seriously.

I will see if that date holds and if the SM is going to give me at least a weekly update as promised.

Here are the trackers as of a few minutes ago…
It does not help, but you are still doing better than I so far. My 392 order was placed on July 3rd and it was stuck in C/D status until December 19th, which is 169 days. My total wait time as of today is 188 days and I am not anywhere close to getting delivery.

Any excuses about shipment delays of components are total BS because I have a basic build and some people that ordered their 392 weeks and months after me have either made better progress or got their Jeeps delivered already. Jeep chat is totally useless. It's a pacifier for people like you and I. If you are not super picky about options, you can find plenty of available 392's on Cars.com, with a discount too. Only reason I have not cancelled my order yet is because I could not find a 392 with options I required (towing package and a trail cam) and without options I don't need (XR package, Gorilla glass, SOT roof, etc.)

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1673130841341

Sponsored

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
XM is just an app in the radio. Your probably going to have it in any radio. The subscription part is up to you.

ashegam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2DR Willys Sports
XM is just an app in the radio. Your probably going to have it in any radio. The subscription part is up to you.
Actually they need to install a satellite dongle which could hypothetically slow down production if they were out of it due to supply chain issues etc.

maestro5531

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 HydroBlue TRX , 23 HydroBlue JL Willys
Finally movement on my 2dr, manual, softop. I was originally 1/5 ESD, and yesterday got an update that it change to 1/7(showing D1 on dealer screen) when in fact it was in production. I was able to get the $1000 offer to my email with an expiration of 3/3.

Last edited:

ashegam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2DR Willys Sports
@maestro5531 Sweet looking jeep, congrats! Did your dealership in Marion give you a discount below MSRP?

Sponsored

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
@Victory @Justmefor23 @guadalupeanne - Update:
Tracker just updated to ETA as TBD. Still not shipped. At least they figured out that a JEEP that hasn’t shipped, can’t arrive in FL tomorrow. 🤣
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here E4F0B0C5-0D6A-4239-95AD-C6982568EE62
So we have the same ETA now haha.
I bet they are just slow to get them all logged right now, and yours is either one of the ones that skips the “shipped” step or it will go shipped tomorrow.

ashegam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2DR Willys Sports
10% under MSRP + $699 doc fee
I remember these guys, only dealership in NC willing to sell under MSRP. I got their correspondence 30 minutes after I put a non-refundable deposit down in TN. They would have been only 1.5hrs away from me, rather then 6.5hrs but I plan to chill and make a nice road trip out of it.

ItsUhJEEP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
I'm going to equate Jeep ordering to taking a POOP(hereafter JEEP)!

Some people have normal movement and get their JL in 2-3 months

Some people have less fiber in their builds and it take 6-7 months

Some people order chili dogs and get a delivery in weeks

Nobody likes taking a JEEP but when it finally happens, it feels so good

LKG

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR (soon), Gen 2 Cummins, 22 Sport Alt. R.I.P
Actually they need to install a satellite dongle which could hypothetically slow down production if they were out of it due to supply chain issues etc.
I wanna know who named the "dongle"? Yes I have the sense of humor of a 14 year old but really...
Sponsored