Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

OBXTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, '22 JLUXR Rubicon
I'm picking up my the 4xe to replace an F-150. I'd be very cautious about switching over the the blue oval dark side. In the year I owned that bloody truck, it spend 4 months in the shop chasing demons in the computers and electrical systems. Between that and the number of Bronco owners I know whose engine grenaded in less than 10k miles, that's a no-go in my book. The build quality statistics support staying away.
Unfortunately, that's what I have heard. That and not enough real word offroad time to see how it holds up. Not many other options for us except a G-Wagon or a Land Rover, both of which have their drawbacks/issues as well. Just frustrating that Jeep keeps us in the dark during this entire process. I think they read this Forum and laugh at everyone of us. Then go back and mess with the tracker even more!!
Sponsored

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
Always bouncing names around, just in case it actually moves out of C. Since it’s status is the same every day…. Maybe I will go with “Groundhog “

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
Unfortunately, that's what I have heard. That and not enough real word offroad time to see how it holds up. Not many other options for us except a G-Wagon or a Land Rover, both of which have their drawbacks/issues as well. Just frustrating that Jeep keeps us in the dark during this entire process. I think they read this Forum and laugh at everyone of us. Then go back and mess with the tracker even more!!
I believe that. Imagine the fun they would have. “This guy just ordered his, let’s build it today and see how the others react “

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
I'm picking up my the 4xe to replace an F-150. I'd be very cautious about switching over the the blue oval dark side. In the year I owned that bloody truck, it spend 4 months in the shop chasing demons in the computers and electrical systems. Between that and the number of Bronco owners I know whose engine grenaded in less than 10k miles, that's a no-go in my book. The build quality statistics support staying away.
I had an awful expoereince with the one blue oval SUV I owned, and never again. I can handle the wait. Builds being delayed is what it is. Jeep made some serious mistakes with this tracker and have not improved their ability to have accurate data to share. They could resolve this whole problem with better data transparency and communication/sharing methods. But at the end of all of it is a JEEP. They know that too and probably have made the strategic(ally poor) decision to not focus on the tracking, data and updating.

Sponsored

SWISTAK

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Wrangler, 2006 Wrangler (deceased), 2023 Wran
Does this actually work?
July 30th here...C
Not 100% sure but I was at 61 days at C one week ago I contacted chat they said they would open a case and production would start soon. Vehicle went into production Sunday, competed on Tuesday and I received the build sheet today, and have delivery date.

If nothing else it certainly would not hurt to try.

OBXTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had an awful expoereince with the one blue oval SUV I owned, and never again. I can handle the wait. Builds being delayed is what it is. Jeep made some serious mistakes with this tracker and have not improved their ability to have accurate data to share. They could resolve this whole problem with better data transparency and communication/sharing methods. But at the end of all of it is a JEEP. They know that too and probably have made the strategic(ally poor) decision to not focus on the tracking, data and updating.
The tracker just adds a visual to the frustration because we can check all day, every day!!. When I ordered my '22JLUXR back in Feb. there was no tracker. The dealership said 8-10 weeks. It finally arrived @5 months later. Frustration level was pretty high back then but I had to call the dealership for any updates. Which I hated bugging the saleman. Like you said, at the end of the day when the new Jeep is sitting in my driveway, I won't even be thinking about this process. Unless that is they come out with an anniversary edition and I order 3 Jeeps in one year. Then I will be reliving the previous two waits until that one arrives. BTW, thanks for what you have done for us with the tracking.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Just so y’all feel better about 55 days in production, 90 days in C, etc…

FML.

91CF92B9-0D9A-4613-943E-06F823E39F99.png

muttycollie

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Willys S, 2006 Grand Cherokee Laredo
Not 100% sure but I was at 61 days at C one week ago I contacted chat they said they would open a case and production would start soon. Vehicle went into production Sunday, competed on Tuesday and I received the build sheet today, and have delivery date.

If nothing else it certainly would not hurt to try.
who did you contact and via what website and what did you say!!??

SWISTAK

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Wrangler, 2006 Wrangler (deceased), 2023 Wran

Sponsored

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
That's why I'm sticking with trying to keep my 08 f150 XLT alive as long as possible. It is SIMPLE, no fancy electronics to break. Sure it has the stupid 5.4l 3v, but if I maintain it, it should last, and they are cheap/easy to replace. I thought about keeping my wife's VW and trading in the f150 on the jeep, but the VW is just a timebomb for electrical issues, and every time I look at my f150 I see a bed full of stuff that I wouldn't want to throw in the jeep, and screw hauling a trailer just to pick up animal feed and hay.

OBXTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
screenshot_55641441_folk.png

Confirmed - 152 Days
Scheduled - 34 Days
In Production - 16 Days
Estimated Delivery 11/23. Somehow I doubt that since the dealership said it's sitting in Final Inspection. I assume along with a bunch of other 392s.
Seriously considering walking away from this (my 3rd Wrangler) and trading my '22 JLUXR on a Bronco Raptor. Local dealer has 2 on the lot. The markup is insane, but at least I'd have it!
And just like Jeep, this happens after the update today. I guess the Jeep Forum Watcher who saw me say I was going to walk away and buy a Bronco Raptor decided to release my build. Now let's see how long it takes to get to Northern Virginia. I surely don't want to set the longest delivery timeframe record!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here screenshot_55641441_folk(1)

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
And just like Jeep, this happens after the update today. I guess the Jeep Forum Watcher who saw me say I was going to walk away and buy a Bronco Raptor decided to release my build. Now let's see how long it takes to get to Northern Virginia. I surely don't want to set the longest delivery timeframe record!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here screenshot_55641441_folk(1)
I guess you scared the Jeep Gods with your threats.