2023 Orders - Check in here

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Wow. Yes, I checked with my dealer again today and mine also in Final Inspection for at least a week but likely several as I only checked a week ago. Supposed to be delivered 11/2 but that seems far from likely. Someone posted that anything longer than 24 hours in final inspection means there is an issue they have to fix. I don't like hearing that. 🤷
You'd rather have them fix whatever it is before you get it than have them deliver it with a problem that you spend your first weeks of ownership tracking down with a stealership. Hang in there.
Sponsored

JPThing2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
124 Spider, Armada, C8Vette
You'd rather have them fix whatever it is before you get it than have them deliver it with a problem that you spend your first weeks of ownership tracking down with a stealership. Hang in there.
Very true. It could also be the extra Mopar goodies I added (and shouldn't have because I hear it can delay things). I really didn't want grab handles THAT badly.

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Thanks. This one is also 3.6L stick. Ain't no school like the old school. These "kids" don't even know. :LOL:
Until you have to drive that 3.6L w/ manual in ski traffic on I-70 through the Colorado Rockies. Then it sucks (ask me how I know).

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Until you have to drive that 3.6L w/ manual in ski traffic on I-70 through the Colorado Rockies. Then it sucks (ask me how I know).
All of life involves sacrifices. Ask me how I know.

Sponsored

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
All of life involves sacrifices. Ask me how I know.
It's just too bad they didn't offer the manual on the 2.0T... A much better driving experience from the factory than the 3.6L (aka without aftermarket forced induction solutions).

JPThing2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
124 Spider, Armada, C8Vette
It's just too bad they didn't offer the manual on the 2.0T... A much better driving experience from the factory than the 3.6L (aka without aftermarket forced induction solutions).
Brand new and out of the box, you are probably right. Check back in 80,000 miles. I think the thought process might be different. The trend to force fed 4 cylinder engines with direct injection is not good for trouble free longevity. Let's face it, nobody is winning a drag race with either engine.

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Brand new and out of the box, you are probably right. Check back in 80,000 miles. I think the thought process might be different. The trend to force fed 4 cylinder engines with direct injection is not good for trouble free longevity. Let's face it, nobody is winning a drag race with either engine.
These days, it's more like 150,000 miles.

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m coming off of a Porsche 718S w/ a 2.5L four banger turbo so I know what that’s about and I still prefer the 3.6L in the Jeep. Much smoother. That’s part of why i sold Porsche and went back to Jeep. I had a 2013 JKU Sahara with the 3.6L so I knew what i was getting. Also, the turbo on the Porsche went bad around 25k miles. Would have been $8k if it hadn’t been covered. No thanks.

Ash1477

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Cool .. I see you are from Michigan.. I lived in Fenton and Milford back in the day,, Graduated from Michigan State in geology grad school Univ of Michigan Go Blue, Go Green LOL. Your mom wiil have a blast.. I see the purple heart Did you get the Purple Reign? Its beautiful.. Mine is High Velocity
Yes Purple Reign. I am excited to see it in person! I have seen your color, I love it! We are a Bleed Blue house here!! LOL

Sponsored

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
After 50 years of waiting I finally ordered my Jeep!!! Ordered confirmed on oct 7. And nothing since. My dad and I went when I turned 17 to get my first car. I wanted the Jeep Wrangler soft top/red. The sales person told my dad it was not a girls car and we ended up with a 1972 ford pinto/ red white and blue. That was 50 years ago. You would think I could wait a few more weeks, but I’m finding it very hard😩. Ordered hydro blue Sahara 4xe. I can’t begin to tell you just how much it means. I test drove the rubicon 4xe at the dealer. Very nice car…I cried when I got in and then when I drove it. Any advice or just plain encouragement would be welcome
I waited 28 years to finally drive my very own last Friday! I understand how you feel. Congrats to you… hope you get it sooner than later 😊

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 0118A87E-A404-4107-86D5-C802B9A05F51

Got texted this little beauty from my guy at the dealership yesterday.....

SWISTAK

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Wrangler, 2006 Wrangler (deceased), 2023 Wran
60 Days and still stuck at C :headbang:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 60-Days