2023 Orders - Check in here

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
Alright.. Just curious if anyone has seen this happen with a their Jeep heading to the West Coast. I have the Sales Gal for the 392 informing me where the vehicle is in production and shipping. I also have a great relationship with a Salesman that I've bought a couple vehicles from this past year. I would have bought from him, but his Manager would not allow me to use the Tread Lightly discount with him. Go figure.. I had bought a TRX and a 21 JLURD from him last year.. Anyway, I digress. My Sales Guy has been able to follow the movement of the 392 ever since it was released from the plant. He was able to find the window sticker and started to watch it move. He has been providing me with daily updates. I went in to see him today and he said that the Jeep was "loaded onto a truck" and moved to Belvidere Assembly Plant which is in Illinois?? Has this happened to anyone else? He did say it's sitting and waiting to be loaded on the rail and the update was as of this AM at 10:21... Just seems strange. Every other custom order I've had with Jeep was loaded from Toledo. Anyone??
Sponsored

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
HOLY COW! I would just like my sales guy to talk to me but that’s another story….
You and I have been on the same schedule since we both ordered. My estimated delivery date said 01/09/23 before it went TBD yesterday. 🤷🏼‍♀️ We’ll see….. one can only hope!
Ya that stinks you aren't hearing anything from your dealer. My sales guy is a jeep guy, so that probably helps. Hopefully yours arrives soon! We're only a few hours from Toledo so that probably helped.

jspat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S
This experience is becoming a nightmare. This is my first brand-new car that I've purchased. The order was confirmed June 17th and the only update I got was that it has been scheduled. It's been 90 days from that update until now. I have a VIN but that's it. When I call my dealer, they have no idea where it is, nor what's happening to it. When I call Jeep directly, they cannot locate it. I'm expecting calls/emails back from both the dealer and Jeep, but I don't have high faith in either right now.

My order was very simple. A Sting Gray, 2 Door, Sport S, Manual Transmission.

Is anybody else experiencing this as well??

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1669075885666

If anybody has any clue as to how I can get any further information, much would be appreciated.

Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
This experience is becoming a nightmare. This is my first brand-new car that I've purchased. The order was confirmed June 17th and the only update I got was that it has been scheduled. It's been 90 days from that update until now. I have a VIN but that's it. When I call my dealer, they have no idea where it is, nor what's happening to it. When I call Jeep directly, they cannot locate it. I'm expecting calls/emails back from both the dealer and Jeep, but I don't have high faith in either right now.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here i-sdp5Qtg-XL

If anybody has any clue as to how I can get any further information, much would be appreciated.
Wow. You have earned your ticket to the Venting thread any time you want. Ordered on 17 June and only in D1 is insane.

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR

Picked up my jeep Saturday afternoon/evening! Can’t say I waited to post, but more like was just too overcome with excitement. Can’t wait to start upgrading!
Congratulations!!

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration

The person/team managing the order bank at your dealer are the ones who have the most accurate insight. I would converse with them. There is a reason why your order isn’t moving along - they can find out. (It may take some insisting for them to actually make an effort to investigate your order).
Hopefully you will receive some positive news!

Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Day 117 in “C” on the trackers. (Queue crickets here. )

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1A7AABC7-4BEC-481F-9EAE-815BEF1130DA
Yep. You too have punched your ticket to the Venting forum if you like. Though, I will say I ordered mine on 7/15 and only got mine on 11/11. But to not have moved past C yet is ridiculous. I know the 392s move slow but that's crazy.

maestro5531

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 HydroBlue TRX , 23 HydroBlue JL Willys
Alright.. Just curious if anyone has seen this happen with a their Jeep heading to the West Coast. I have the Sales Gal for the 392 informing me where the vehicle is in production and shipping. I also have a great relationship with a Salesman that I've bought a couple vehicles from this past year. I would have bought from him, but his Manager would not allow me to use the Tread Lightly discount with him. Go figure.. I had bought a TRX and a 21 JLURD from him last year.. Anyway, I digress. My Sales Guy has been able to follow the movement of the 392 ever since it was released from the plant. He was able to find the window sticker and started to watch it move. He has been providing me with daily updates. I went in to see him today and he said that the Jeep was "loaded onto a truck" and moved to Belvidere Assembly Plant which is in Illinois?? Has this happened to anyone else? He did say it's sitting and waiting to be loaded on the rail and the update was as of this AM at 10:21... Just seems strange. Every other custom order I've had with Jeep was loaded from Toledo. Anyone??
I pass the Belvidere plant daily at work and there are always 50-100 Wranglers staged outside. Passed this truck the other day, and he took the exit for Belvidere plant

20221102_121306.jpg

20221102_121314.jpg

SFWSCX3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 05 Cayenne Turbo, 14 X5 D 21 JLURD
If only that was a 392! LOL . Just wondering why they would send it 5 hours by truck to be loaded onto a rail car.

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
Just picked up Lizzie Saturday night, and then it rained Sunday, so the first driveway shot is a wet one. But I think Reign looks good in rain 😆

I have a list of mods either already here or in transit already.

• Rugged Ridge Venator Stubby bumper with override bar (sitting in my garage)
  • Smittybilt X20 Comp winch (also in garage, came off my previous JT)
  • Ace Engineering Rock Sliders (due on Friday. Had them on my JT and loved them!)
  • Oracle LED flush mount tail lights (on their way)
  • Diode Dynamics clear LED side markers (also on their way)
  • Bulletpoint phone mount in purple 💜 (in the garage)
  • AntennaMastRUs 6 3/4" rubber stubby antenna (installed this evening)
Planning on getting it all installed this week since I got a 5 day weekend from the holiday.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here PXL_20221120_171733910

3pedals2doors

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here PXL_20221120_171733910

It's a 2 door manual thing from what I've gatherd.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1669120043943
Sponsored