2023 Orders - Check in here

23xr392

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
4AK will probably remain a mystery. I’m sure nobody will care once their Jeep shows up. My personal experience with it:

order confirmed Aug 13th.

Dealer called with vin, D status 8-26.

4AK came on 9-9.

Welcome to Jeep email, 10-5.

4XV code added, 11-5.

I call the dealer occasionally to check in. His response is always “moving back and forth between D and C, should see D1 any day now”

🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rusty Shovel

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 2005 TJ Rubi, 2012 JK Rubi, 2023 JLU Rubi
I picked up my baby at Chapman Auto in Phoenix on Saturday. Already went on an fine drive on my way home.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_3909
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_5486
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_5495
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_5515
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_5520

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
4AK will probably remain a mystery. I’m sure nobody will care once their Jeep shows up. My personal experience with it:

order confirmed Aug 13th.

Dealer called with vin, D status 8-26.

4AK came on 9-9.

Welcome to Jeep email, 10-5.

4XV code added, 11-5.

I call the dealer occasionally to check in. His response is always “moving back and forth between D and C, should see D1 any day now”

🤷‍♂️
I actually have been wondering if the 4AK description ("Schedule D to C tracking") is written backwards.

My first email from JeepTracker(dot)com was October 7th. I have since gotten emails for any code that was added (NAA, YCF, etc.)... However, no email for 4AK, but I have 4AK on my tracker, so that means 4AK appeared prior to October 7th...

Coincidentally, I received my "Your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vehicle Order Has Been Received" from Jeep on October 5th (two days before I added my Jeep to JeepTracker).

My order was confirmed Augusut 23rd.

Dealer texted VIN and movement to D status on October 5th (same day as Jeep email).

If I was a betting man, I would say that if I had had my Jeep added to JeepTracker right away, I would have an email from JeepTracker showing the 4AK code addition and the date of that email would have coincided with the change from C to D status...

23xr392

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
I actually have been wondering if the 4AK description ("Schedule D to C tracking") is written backwards.

My first email from JeepTracker(dot)com was October 7th. I have since gotten emails for any code that was added (NAA, YCF, etc.)... However, no email for 4AK, but I have 4AK on my tracker, so that means 4AK appeared prior to October 7th...

Coincidentally, I received my "Your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vehicle Order Has Been Received" from Jeep on October 5th (two days before I added my Jeep to JeepTracker).

My order was confirmed Augusut 23rd.

Dealer texted VIN and movement to D status on October 5th (same day as Jeep email).

If I was a betting man, I would say that if I had had my Jeep added to JeepTracker right away, I would have an email from JeepTracker showing the 4AK code addition and the date of that email would have coincided with the change from C to D status...
I’d buy that, BUT, looking at build sheets on Crypto (when it works), not every build has “schedule D to C tracking”assigned to it, but you know every build has gone from C to D.

Bryrose

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON
Whelp...they pushed the delivery date back again...5th time...
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1669060601901

Sponsored

CableDaddy

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD “Valkyrie”
Occupation
Engineering Technician V
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 612A7E76-C7FD-42CF-B498-0A1FC1BCB276

Picked up my jeep Saturday afternoon/evening! Can’t say I waited to post, but more like was just too overcome with excitement. Can’t wait to start upgrading!

xandalf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
My order info, I have the VON and VIN but twiddling thumbs at this point
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here jee

LostStar383

First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape, but soon to be a Jeep
Hi all. I ordered my first Jeep in early October which was a converted dealership stock order they did in July. I had just missed the Reign color cutoff.
All was going well and I had an expected date of 11/20/22 which has now passed and is TBD. The dealer showed me on his side that it was in I status before the change. He did say that Jeep was running about a week behind, so he isn’t that worried. Should I be worried?

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 08A4E477-9D53-40C0-8DD8-D920C78DC310

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
I have a question.
when status updates occur, do they happen within a certain time period of the day or anytime? Just wondering so I can put my phone down. 😂

Sponsored

AJSJEEP

First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Unlimited Sahara
WELP, my sales guy just texted. The Jeep should be delivered tomorrow! Did not expect it to be here 5 days after KZ built status.
HOLY COW! I would just like my sales guy to talk to me but that’s another story….
You and I have been on the same schedule since we both ordered. My estimated delivery date said 01/09/23 before it went TBD yesterday. 🤷🏼‍♀️ We’ll see….. one can only hope!
Sponsored