Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
All I want is black interior with no red dash or stitching, or a better beige like the saddle on the gladiator maybe.. also front trail cam from gladiator

Impy5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
One of three things for the Sport trim:
1. Proximity Entry
2. LED Lighting Group option
3. 8.4 UConnect

It seems crazy to me that you can option these things on Compass, Renegade, and Cherokee but can't on a Sport S that has a much higher starting MSRP. Don't want them to be standard, I would happily pay for them, would just be nice to have the option since a Sahara or Rubicon are out of reach of my budget.

ajasper6579

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 4-Door Rubicon
Occupation
Advertising
How about more presets on the radio? I have Sirius/XM and between my wife and I, not nearly enough presets on the 8.4

ajasper6579

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 4-Door Rubicon
Occupation
Advertising
1. Proximity Entry
3. 8.4 UConnect

It seems crazy to me that you can option these things on Compass, Renegade, and Cherokee but can't on a Sport S that has a much higher starting MSRP. Don't want them to be standard, I would happily pay for them, would just be nice to have the option since a Sahara or Rubicon are out of reach of my budget.
That's why I had to get the Rubicon. I wanted black fenders and that wasn't an option on the Sahara, but I really wanted the LED and the 8.4 Uconnect...

Sponsored

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
Simple power locks as a stand-alone option. Didnā€™t want all the other stuff in the package, but Iā€™m surprised how much I miss power door locks. Donā€™t need ā€˜em to be real smart. I just want to be able to lock or unlock all 5 doors with the push of a button.

Edit: Or better yet, just make them standard equipment.

MoltenJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
hmmmm as a potential buyer.... I like the idea of the gladiators trail cam being available for all models. Then I get into colors. We love the Bikini but that is where it ends. The Mojito in person did not do it for us. Would take a Punk N if the price was right. But that is it. That said a Forrest Green, or a lighter Denim Blue. I will also take the Mojave Sand color from the gladiator.

Cali-JeepJL

First Name
Rowan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
hmmmm as a potential buyer.... I like the idea of the gladiators trail cam being available for all models. Then I get into colors. We love the Bikini but that is where it ends. The Mojito in person did not do it for us. Would take a Punk N if the price was right. But that is it. That said a Forrest Green, or a lighter Denim Blue. I will also take the Mojave Sand color from the gladiator.
Iā€™d love to see the GATOR color from the gladiator offered for the JL. If I ever get a gladiator that will be the color.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
1. Proximity Entry
3. 8.4 UConnect

I have these 3 options on my Rubicon. I have to say they are must have for me after using them. They are my top 3 favorite options.

I think it it's marketing. Sport S sales would probably cannibalize the more expensive Sahara sales. FCA baits customers into more expensive models by making these options exclusive. They are exclusive for now anyway. Jeep has been known to include exclusive options on special editions as the model ages.

8flat

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
A lower geared reverse in the manual.

Had to back up a hill last weekend, from a dead stop while on the hill, good lord when you couple a low-torque engine with high-geared reverse it's a clown show. I killed it the first time, then got pissed and revved it up and spun the tires the 2nd time.

I think I even heard clown music. hahaha

Maybe I just need a hemi.....

8flat

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have these 3 options on my Rubicon. I have to say they are must have for me after using them. They are my top 3 favorite options.

I think it it's marketing. Sport S sales would probably cannibalize the more expensive Sahara sales. FCA baits customers into more expensive models by making these options exclusive. They are exclusive for now anyway. Jeep has been known to include exclusive options on special editions as the model ages.
Can confirm those options are pretty sweet.

99wishes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Moab
Having a Moab, I think any special edition/limited production model should come standard with the Tow Package primarily because of the auxiliary switches. Because the sport and Rubicons are so heavily modified, I could see it remaining as an option.

Due to their limited production, itā€™s not like you have different options sitting on the lot to pick from. I could have walked to the next rubicon on the lot if I went that trim route.
Sponsored