Sponsored

2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
One laying on your hood would be a nice shot! Lol!
oh boy, the pucker factor would be a bit too high. I have an owl that lives in my backyard and eat critters by the creek, somehow getting a picture of him flying over the jeep would be amazing. I can only get glimpses of him in the dark, so I guess it would require a special camera setup.

Iphone type stuff fails horribly in low light

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Outstanding!
Funny thing though, by the time I got that email, Stormie had already been on the lot for a couple days! Wouldn't hurt to give them a call.
Good to know, thanks TJ!
My dealer has been incredibly good throughout the whole process and she’s almost as excited about this delivery as I am. We were texting only yesterday so I trust she’ll let me know the moment my baby rolls off the truck! :)
And your comment about Stormie also reminds me that I need to find a name... I think mine is a boy! I’m sure the name will come to me when I finally meet him.

Sponsored

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Just a friendly reminder that if any 2-door enthusiast is looking for a build like this one, Sawyer Motors has this cool 3.6L in stock right now (I am waiting for my 2.0L to arrive). It’s in Saugerties NY but could probably get transferred if needed. It’s a close relative of my own 2-door so I want it to have a good home! :)

Options: pretty much everything except Leather, Winch and Smoker packages.
3.6L 2-door Sting Gray Rubicon with LED, Safety, Proximity, Infotainment, Cold Weather, Steel Bumper, Body Color Fenders, Black Hardtop with Headliner, Sill Guards.

Ask for Macy.

upload_2018-8-25_14-13-36.jpeg

upload_2018-8-25_14-13-59.jpeg

upload_2018-8-25_14-15-0.jpeg

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Good to know, thanks TJ!
My dealer has been incredibly good throughout the whole process and she’s almost as excited about this delivery as I am. We were texting only yesterday so I trust she’ll let me know the moment my baby rolls off the truck! :)
And your comment about Stormie also reminds me that I need to find a name... I think mine is a boy! I’m sure the name will come to me when I finally meet him.
Update: my dealer just texted me that my 2-door got loaded this morning at 9 AM and is on a truck headed to NY. This is happening!

:handsinair::handsinair::handsinair::handsinair::handsinair:

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Update: my dealer just texted me that my 2-door got loaded this morning at 9 AM and is on a truck headed to NY. This is happening!

:handsinair::handsinair::handsinair::handsinair::handsinair:
Congratulations! Remember to have the dealer fill with premium. lol. Please report back with a review or two!

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Congratulations! Remember to have the dealer fill with premium. lol. Please report back with a review or two!
Thanks Nick! For sure - premium all the way... Only the best for my baby ;)

Can’t wait to finally drive it. The benefit of the 3 1/2 month wait is that you have ample time to second-guess every single choice you made, and I feel like this is truly the perfect build for me. I wouldn’t change a thing.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
snipe:
Just a friendly reminder that if any 2-door enthusiast is looking for a build like this one, Sawyer Motors has this cool 3.6L in stock right now (I am waiting for my 2.0L to arrive). It’s in Saugerties NY but could probably get transferred if needed. It’s a close relative of my own 2-door so I want it to have a good home! :)
Today 8/25/18 6pm.... Ruge's Jeep just down the road aways, has a new 2dr. White Sport with automatic, hardtop. It just arrived at the dealership and is not spoken for. If you call Ruge's Sales in Rhinebeck, NY 12572 ask for Krista...

McBeeve

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2-door Rubicon
Occupation
Facilities Administrator
New wheels and tires today! 35" Micky Baja MTZs and 17" Black Rhino Armory wheels

IMG_2481-1.jpeg

IMG_2483.jpeg
Looks great! Stock height....correct? Any rubbing?