2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
At least they let me put the 5k down payment on my credit card that gives me 2% cashback rewards. So I get 100 bucks back
I agree with Jball. If you can back out, do. If you can’t, enjoy it when it arrives! Since it’s just placed, you should be able to drop the extra junk he added on, extra key and stuff.

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
18 days in JB. Ive probably said this 4 times already but I literally cant believe how useless Jeep is. Last week I call them wrt my JB status, they said it warrants escalation so I get my 5th case number... great.

Today I call back after they promised to contact me in a day, which they didnt. The lady on the phone says they contact back in 5 days... Where do these people get their information from. How is it possible that multiple people working at the same place give different information on the same question.

Anyways she says its been escalated so they will contact me when something changes. So I ask her does "escalation" mean they actually do something about the problem or does it mean they will let me know when the problem has fixed itself. No she says they will let me know when my status changes.

Its totally ridiculous, an absolute joke. I wish there was some way to actually give some complaint that they will care about
Although I agree with your assessment, stop beating yourself up. Call for “fun”, but don’t take them seriously. Maybe like sweetwater you’ll get something out of bothering them 2 times a day (and Nicole!). But if you loose sleep over these stupid responses, just stop calling!

AdHerp

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jk -> 2018 JL
I really like that color. I actually was going to order it, but they did not allow for body colored fenders and body colored hardtop when I ordered. So, Firecracker Red became my choice.
The red is pretty sharp too. Good choice!

Sponsored

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
Lydia, your enthusiasm is contagious! After 168 days, maybe I’ll see my Granite Crystal Rubicon this week. Stopping by my dealer this morning with insurance info, and borrowing a pick up loaner until JL arrives! Supposedly offloaded railcar yesterday in NJ, now the 80 miles journey East to Southold NY......12/13/17 order date!
Lydia Sure does spread a lot of positive energy! And she got a recharge when she got her new Jeep! You will be super happy the instant you see your new Jeep.I hope you get it today!

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I would check to see if a dealer can HAVE a non refundable deposit in your state. I've heard they use that language when they legally can't.

If they double down, I personally would mention fraud since they said it was something FCA demanded. And let FCA know about it. I bet that would light a fire...

Deputylo

First Name
Jossue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler 2018 JL Rubicon
They might try to keep my 5k down payment is my worry

Man, I don't want to be a downer, but I am buying my jeep for far less than that. I urge you to try another dealership. I'm not selling they have to sell it at cost, but they need to take something off. You're going to be in for a long frustrating wait, might as well get $$$ off the price for your inconvenience. That dealership is trying to hit a home run off of you. Just go at least one other place with the same specs and see if you can get a better deal. It won't take that long and it can't hurt.

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Did they have you sign anything about the deposit? And if you used a credit card you could probably dispute the charge.

Sponsored

Deputylo

First Name
Jossue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler 2018 JL Rubicon
Damn it, hopefully I can knock some of the price down. That was just the initial order, taking off the theft guard and key should bring it down another 800 bucks

Totally ripped off by 10%-11%. $4,000-$5,000 is my estimate.Should have purchased from one of our preferred dealors.

Sweetwater

First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2018 Compass Trailhawk
You said you used your credit card. CALL THEM CANCEL PAYMENT.
Also most deals on anything can be canceled within 10 days.
Tell them the truth that further looking into this deal you do
not want it. There is NO MANDATORY BS you have to pay for.
If it was so it would be in the price of the JL not added.
Get out of it now and report them to BBB or Jeep.

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
Napleton in kissimmee
Well, if you can get out of that deal you made, Greenway is a really nice dealership. Shaun Allen is the head sales manager. We've purchased quite a few vehicles from them and they've always given us great deals.

Larry

First Name
Larry20
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK S 2-Door Rock Lobster Red, 2018 JL S 2-Door Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase

Got the below email just now. Does not seem possible since the 'un-named site' still has me in D1...

This is a courtesy email update regarding your Jeep Wrangler Sport order.

Our resources indicate your vehicle has been released by the plant and is currently in the shipping stages. Due to the high volume of all-new Wrangler models in the shipping stage, the suppliers that transport our vehicles are backlogged and working as quickly as they can to get these vehicles delivered to the dealership.

I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL order & will provide any updates as they become available.

We appreciate your patience as we launch this exciting new product.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
Sponsored