jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
Red 2dr rubi loaded w/pst auto steel led tow
Ahh PST.. I'm so glad I switched to the freedom top at the last second. (not rubbing it in).

You have like three weeks before they start production right?
Sponsored

Dash

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 stingray, 2002 F-250, 2016 stingray, 2017 BMW M240i,
just called that new number and they said as of yesterday I'm in D1!!! Dunno what to think b/c I have a PST... She said to call back in a few days for an update, pessimistically staying tuned.
What was your order date? I too ordered a PST and assumed I’d be waiting for D1 till June.

Dash

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 stingray, 2002 F-250, 2016 stingray, 2017 BMW M240i,
I just called the number and things must really be rolling on the 2drs now because I went from D to KZ in one day! Of course I don't believe it. When I asked what. Kz meant, she said let me look that up. Sounded like she was reading off the screen, said my jeep was built and invoiced and sent to storage for shipping no eta on ship date yet. Rubi M/T PST .
What was your order date? I too have a Rubi, M/T, PST on order since 2/10/18. Love seeing the PST moving.

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ahh PST.. I'm so glad I switched to the freedom top at the last second. (not rubbing it in).

You have like three weeks before they start production right?
Yes maybe, have had 1 hard top and 3 soft tops, so going for premium soft top this time

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
What was your order date? I too have a Rubi, M/T, PST on order since 2/10/18. Love seeing the PST moving.
Around 2-14or 16 I ordered on the 12th at the dealer , but I know he wasn't able to get the order in right away.

Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Doesn't matter who said it, it is spot on. Let's keep calling the Chat or reaching out to the Care people.
Oh, I’m behind the sentiment of the poster 100%. Enooouuuuggghhhhh with Jeep Chat posts. Or, let’s have more. Either way I’m gonna read every damn post in this thread until that sweet, sweet day when my Jeep is in my garage!

I’m just personally sick of that quote, probably because in my industry it’s waaaay over used. Alongside “think out of the box,” “work smarter, not harder,” “pivot,” “wizard/guru,” “long pole,” “automagically,” “whoever’s typing, please mute,” (OK, that last one doesn’t bother me when it’s said - what bothers me are the dumbasses who will never learn that laptop mic on a conference call and typing don’t mix) and on and on. Can anyone guess my industry? :angry:

Anyway, I owned up to being a pedantic prick when I posted, and clearly I didn’t fall short! LOL :beer:

Affliction-101

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door Rubicon, 2015 Duramax Highcountry, 2005 TJ rubicon (sold)
Occupation
waiting on my JLR order updates
According to Drillionaire, my 2 door Rubicon was released by the plant yesterday and is on its way to the dealer :rock:
what kind of top did you get and did you also order the LED package?

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
Updates? Anyone scheduled to take possession of their order this week?

I'm wondering if they're gonna hold 2 doors until they make x units. That could be a while with the current slow rates.

There are not going to be very many 2 door 2018 JL Wranglers.

Sponsored

OP
OP
warc1

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
I’m just personally sick of that quote, probably because in my industry it’s waaaay over used. Alongside “think out of the box,” “work smarter, not harder,” “pivot,” “wizard/guru,” “long pole,” “automagically,” “whoever’s typing, please mute,”
And it doesn't get any better than when buzz words of the day are applied to strategic planning and visioning. I've been through that so often that it has allowed be to come up with the universal vision statement that applies to any corporation or government agency:

We will be the bestest at whatever it is we think we do.

Use it wisely.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Totally. Reminded me of the old yellow Defender 90 I always liked & never got.
Sponsored