You’re right
Sponsored

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
I for one dont like the idea of being pushed to the back so they could build 4 doors (if true) but I think we made out in the long run. Everyone talks about not being the beta tester for Jeep's first model year, well the 4 doors are definitely evidence to support this thought. I like that alot of the issues have been found and (hopefully) worked out by the time I get my 2 door.

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Drillionaire got back to me about my build. Absolutely made my day, obviously anything can still happen and dates can change for any reason but I have what seems to be good info from a reliable source

Screenshot_20180426-051450_Reddit.jpg

RABUF

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 3.6, auto, Granite, Cloth Seats, Hard top, LED, Tow, cold Weather, Headliner
Occupation
Retired
I drove back from St. Louis to Springfield, MO on I-44 yesterday on business. Stopped in at 7 different Jeep Dealers, most located right along the Interstate. Counted 37 JLU’s, dealer stock for sale. White, granite, 3.6, LED, few soft tops. The fact that FCA built and stocked dealerships without filling Sold orders for either JL’s or JLU’s is BS. They sure didn’t have a hard time shipping those stock JLU’s to the Dealers! I ordered JL Rubicon, 3.6, HT black, black fenders, LED, tow on 1/6. Pretty basic. 16 weeks this Saturday. I guess all my “restricted” parts are sitting on the Dealers’ lots.

Sponsored

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Jeep JLR
I drove back from St. Louis to Springfield, MO on I-44 yesterday on business. Stopped in at 7 different Jeep Dealers, most located right along the Interstate. Counted 37 JLU’s, dealer stock for sale. White, granite, 3.6, LED, few soft tops. The fact that FCA built and stocked dealerships without filling Sold orders for either JL’s or JLU’s is BS. They sure didn’t have a hard time shipping those stock JLU’s to the Dealers! I ordered JL Rubicon, 3.6, HT black, black fenders, LED, tow on 1/6. Pretty basic. 16 weeks this Saturday. I guess all my “restricted” parts are sitting on the Dealers’ lots.
Not to mention all the unnecessary JK production that hopefully will end tomorrow; 4/27. Yes FCA you are complete half-wits; actually more like 1/16-wits.

citzen z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty (Daily Driver), 2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Amateur Astrophysicist and new Jeep Enthusiast
I ordered my 2 dr Sport on Apr 21. Yesterday the dealer told me it had a shipping date of May 4. I informed him I don't believe it based on what has been posted here. I will keep everyone posted as to the status

Blammmo_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr Rubicon
Have been in D1 status for only 5 days now, so apparently they pulled me back into D to reset me again..
I’m trying to stay optimistic but ordered on January 22nd. If it doesn’t get built in May I think I’m going to pull the plug.
Maybe I’ll try the new contact number posted earlier to see if I can get different info

citzen z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty (Daily Driver), 2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Amateur Astrophysicist and new Jeep Enthusiast
Have been in D1 status for only 5 days now, so apparently they pulled me back into D to reset me again..
I’m trying to stay optimistic but ordered on January 22nd. If it doesn’t get built in May I think I’m going to pull the plug.
Maybe I’ll try the new contact number posted earlier to see if I can get different info
how do you check the status on line?

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Jeep JLR
F: Fully
C: Confirmed
A: Atrocity

Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
OK NOW I AM FED UP!!! That 866 number gives out different info everytime I call.
Yesterday I was told it was on carrier to be delivered today or tomorrow.
Today they said shipping date to be determined !!!!!!
I now REALLY believe all this checking is BS. I don't care what site you go to.
I am done Posting I like all of you and all we have shared. When I get proof
that is TRUE I will be back. Can't take this up and down BULLSHIT !!!!!
Sorry about that. I truly hope it is on a transport for you and you get the surprise call from the dealer

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
OK NOW I AM FED UP!!! That 866 number gives out different info everytime I call.
Yesterday I was told it was on carrier to be delivered today or tomorrow.
Today they said shipping date to be determined !!!!!!
I now REALLY believe all this checking is BS. I don't care what site you go to.
I am done Posting I like all of you and all we have shared. When I get proof
that is TRUE I will be back. Can't take this up and down BULLSHIT !!!!!

Oh no! I was hoping you'd be the first of us. Maybe you still will be. Maybe your Jeep will still show up today or tomorrow.
Sponsored