Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
Here is the latest info for my Jeep:
Your cars gateline number is 15k out from the body shop. I would look for a frame date of around May 11th.
2 door Rubi
Auto
Leather
Infotainment
Cold weather
Proximity
LED
Hard top
Ordered Jan 8
Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Here is my order. I am on the 2 tracking threads but is there anywhere else I can look for info

20180424_075010.png

jumpchic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FLSTF
Here is my order. I am on the 2 tracking threads but is there anywhere else I can look for info

20180424_075010.png
Same for me. I tried to wait patiently, but when the dealer couldn't find an update for me, I gave in and tried the reddit post with the reprocess manager at the plant.
If you'd like to try as well:

cedxc2005

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Sport S (Gabrielle)
Occupation
Structural Engineer
That's a good thing, I would say. I'm sure they did that with the JLU as well. It seems like forever, but I am happy that they are doing their QC's to make sure everything is right.
Yes, I'd rather they take their time checking the frame welds than have my trackbar shear off while underway.

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Same for me. I tried to wait patiently, but when the dealer couldn't find an update for me, I gave in and tried the reddit post with the reprocess manager at the plant.
If you'd like to try as well:
I looked at trying but didn't want to make an account just to do so.

Sponsored

OP
OP
warc1

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
Here is the latest info for my Jeep:
Your cars gateline number is 15k out from the body shop. I would look for a frame date of around May 11th.
I don’t get this. The tracking spreadsheet has me at D but Drillionaire was kind enough to inform me I’m D1 and 5k out from the body shop for an estimated April 30 frame date.

That’s not a criticism of the tracking spreadsheet maintained by this site, but rather the information provided by FCA. I believe Drillionaire, so I’m happy to be close to a build. Still, FCA’s information systems leave a lot to be desired.

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
Dear Customer:

Case #:

VIN:

Vehicle Description:

2018 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON VIN: JW173444 CASE #: 33954233 Dear Jeff: I am writing with regards to your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon order! We understand there is some speculation regarding the timing of delivery for your new Wrangler JL and I am here to assist you. Please know that Wrangler JL production is still in a launch phase and timing will vary depending on your unique specific configuration. With that being said, our resources indicate that your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-Door was ordered with the Premium Sunrider Soft Top. 2-Door Wranglers ordered with this top are not slated to go into production until mid-May. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon order & provide any and all updates as they become available. We appreciate your patience as we launch this exciting new product. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

Sincerely,
NICOLE
Customer Assistance Center

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
I ordered 3/7, and May 28 would be great. What I am anxiously waiting for are the first pictures from the first deliveries, to tell me it is finally happening.

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
I don’t get this. The tracking spreadsheet has me at D but Drillionaire was kind enough to inform me I’m D1 and 5k out from the body shop for an estimated April 30 frame date.

That’s not a criticism of the tracking spreadsheet maintained by this site, but rather the information provided by FCA. I believe Drillionaire, so I’m happy to be close to a build. Still, FCA’s information systems leave a lot to be desired.
My dealer told me I was back to D on Sunday, spreadsheet, Jeep chat and Drillionare all have me in D1 still. Today my dealer said I might see my Jeep end of May. Be thankful to both Drillionare and JLWF Dealer Guy for all they do! Looks like everything in this process is subject to change except the fact that all of us are looking to find some evidence that our Jeep is on its way. I am also glad to have found this group as my non Jeep friends are probably tired of hearing about this every day. As they say "It's a Jeep thing", and on this forum we all understand!

Last edited:

Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Dealer just emailed

20180424_111526.jpg

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
I was trying to work a deal with them to take back the 33's and mount some 37's before I took delivery but they won't do it. I will just run the 33's till I need new rubber and step up then.

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
My April 19th order was estimated to take about 8 weeks. With the Premium Soft Top production not expected to start until Mid May for 2 doors, a June 19th - 30th delivery is within reason. Would love to have it for the Southport NC 4th of July Parade!
Sponsored