warc1

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
Dealer just emailed

20180424_111526.jpg
You may want to check in on Drillionaire’s (FCA manager) reddit comments since he’s proving to be a very reliable source. He’s recently stated there’s a indefinite hold on releasing 2drs to their third party that manages the lot and transport. This is normal as they’re waiting for enough 2drs to be built to ensure there are no quality issues. Given the low current levels of 2dr production (only around 5 per day) the implication is that this could be more than a few days.
Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Hey Man,

Is that from Adam @ Central?
The email isn't from him but I did my deal with him directly and it was one of the best if not the best experiences I have had with a dealer. Can't say enough about him. Great guy

jasceni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Ocean Blue
The email isn't from him but I did my deal with him directly and it was one of the best if not the best experiences I have had with a dealer. Can't say enough about him. Great guy
Placed my order with him on Saturday and should be hearing from him today about the paperwork.

Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Hey everyone, I was so busy following all the forums I missed the email from the dealer yesterday.
I’m in D1 per his email
Ocean blue
Black hard top, with liner
Black fenders
Towing, safety, steel fenders
And can’t remember what else.
I ordered 3/7 at Peacock of Hilton Head in SC.
Checked site today; they have about 12 JLU, including a blue and a punkn’d, and over 20 jk’s including 2 2door.

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Ordered 2/13/18
D1 4/6/18
Original Build Date 4/21/18
New Build Date 5/10/18
Punk'n
Auto
V6
Hardtop
Headliner
LSD
Upgraded Rims
Goodyear A/T

Sponsored

jkappos

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
Yea Adam is the man, def owe him a round of golf this summer for all his help.

OldBackpacker

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL - Sport
Occupation
Retired
Okaaayyy.... I wrote the post you quoted exactly 14 weeks ago back when I started this thread. It was post #5 under this topic where I'm now writing post #2456. It's looks like you have a fair bit of reading in front of you if you're starting from the first page.

My exuberance in that post has long since dissipated. I've had 11 weeks in D status with one brief upgrade to D1 in February that was revoked within days. Moved up to D1 again on April 9, and as of today, I'm still there. Still trying to figure out from all of the rumours if I'm any closer to a build.

OldBackpacker

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL - Sport
Occupation
Retired
Okaaayyy.... I wrote the post you quoted exactly 14 weeks ago back when I started this thread. It was post #5 under this topic where I'm now writing post #2456. It's looks like you have a fair bit of reading in front of you if you're starting from the first page.

My exuberance in that post has long since dissipated. I've had 11 weeks in D status with one brief upgrade to D1 in February that was revoked within days. Moved up to D1 again on April 9, and as of today, I'm still there. Still trying to figure out from all of the rumours if I'm any closer to a build.
UPDATE: Contacted my friendly sales rep (I used to work with him at that dealership a few years back.) on 4/23. He bypassed the publicly available sites and went to the dealership-accessed site. I explained the inconsistency of JeepCares, etc. and he advised me that my 2-dr is REALLY scheduled for build on 4/28 or 4/29. Now, we'll see how reliable the 'back door' access is. But don't give up... there is a Santa Claus.
Sponsored