Uae9909

First Name
Sultan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU sport
Hello everyone,

Im getting a JLU sport really soon just need to check if im doing the right thing or no ive done alot of search but didnt get what ive wanted exactly

Lift kit:
Rubicon express lift kit with Fox shocks 2.5” will that work guys? And how the car will ride? Will it be the same as Mopar + fox shocks?

Pro comp 17x9 33” tires

Thanks alot!
Sponsored

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I can't comment on how it will ride with the Rubicon Express lift, but...

I wonder if you should actually get the jeep you want...exactly.

If you are buying pre-owned, you should expect to compromise on some things.

If you are buying brand new, get what you want and hold out for a good deal. These things are WAY too expensive to not get what you want.

However, if what you want is too pricy (I.e. you are buying a sport because a Rubicon is $$$) then think through if what you are choosing will meet your wants and needs.

Just looking out for a fellow Jeeper, and hoping some hungry salesman isn't eating your lunch!

OP
OP
Uae9909

Uae9909

First Name
Sultan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU sport
I can't comment on how it will ride with the Rubicon Express lift, but...

I wonder if you should actually get the jeep you want...exactly.

If you are buying pre-owned, you should expect to compromise on some things.

If you are buying brand new, get what you want and hold out for a good deal. These things are WAY too expensive to not get what you want.

However, if what you want is too pricy (I.e. you are buying a sport because a Rubicon is $$$) then think through if what you are choosing will meet your wants and needs.

Just looking out for a fellow Jeeper, and hoping some hungry salesman isn't eating your lunch!

Well im getting a really good deal... i guess the different between the sport and the rubicon can go up to 30k $ getting... would be 2018 but i don't mind+ 2nd car

Ive seen one with a mopar and fox which cost more of 700$ then a RE with fox...
Sponsored