Sponsored

103 degrees out -- top back on?

Do you put your top back on and run the A/C when it gets really hot?

• Total voters

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
In GA it has been “feels like over 100” almost every day since I bought my Rubicon in early June. And the humidity makes it feel like you are swimming rather than walking. I’m basically the opposite of everyone else, as my soft top will go on at the first hint of fall and I will put my hardtop back on for summer.
Same in Texas. The best time for a convertible is Winter, Spring and Fall. Summer is the worst. Winter is my favorite. Heater on full and the top off. Perfect!
Sponsored

Reactions: DHW

dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Same in Texas. The best time for a convertible is Winter, Spring and Fall. Summer is the worst. Winter is my favorite. Heater on full and the top off. Perfect!
98 today in Texas and I saw 3 with the tops down. Too hot! I do see more convertibles with tops down when it reaches the upper 90's though my tolerance is usually around 90.

BoiledDogs

First Name
Tex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Gun Bunny
Rugged Ridge Sunshade keeps me cool in 100+ Oklahoma weather. I do have A/C running if I'm in stop and go traffic but its off when I get up to speed.
nc_oc=AQkRyUsZOu9PA855OnomCOUwLW9TpG0j4cZw_rXS5gNxUCUiNdGfb02vBPZyrr476iI&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg
Sponsored