Sponsored

FCA Recall and good service

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Took my 18 Rubicon today for oil change, 5 tire rotation, and steering stabilizer recall. My dealer has a no appt necessary for oil change and rotation, but I had a 8:00 appt for recall.

Arrived at dealer at 7:00 I joked with the guys about how much oil, and they laughed "yeah we know 5 quarts for a JL" they have a service bay by the waiting area so I watch them rotate tires and change oil. Then off for the recall repair, at 7:45 my Rubicon was parked in the front and ready to go and I was back home at 8:00. Took a glance at the new part and everything looked fine. I wasn't having any issues and noticed no difference on the drive home which included some highway speeds.

So for all the bad press Jeep dealers get, for me this is as good as it gets for a customer. Oh and no cost other than 1 hour of my time...:)
Sponsored

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Took my 18 Rubicon today for oil change, 5 tire rotation, and steering stabilizer recall. My dealer has a no appt necessary for oil change and rotation, but I had a 8:00 appt for recall.

Arrived at dealer at 7:00 I joked with the guys about how much oil, and they laughed "yeah we know 5 quarts for a JL" they have a service bay by the waiting area so I watch them rotate tires and change oil. Then off for the recall repair, at 7:45 my Rubicon was parked in the front and ready to go and I was back home at 8:00. Took a glance at the new part and everything looked fine. I wasn't having any issues and noticed no difference on the drive home which included some highway speeds.

So for all the bad press Jeep dealers get, for me this is as good as it gets for a customer. Oh and no cost other than 1 hour of my time...:)
Had a similar experience with my dealer. I think if a dealer treats you well, we need to mention them in a positive light. Not all dealers are bad. Glad things worked out.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
If you’ve had good results with a particular dealership, why not mention their name so others in your area might benefit?

jlc64uk

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon; 2021 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Assistant Principal
Vehicle Showcase
Same great experience for me that I posted under the V41 thread (30 minutes and done correctly).
My dealer is Oxmoor Jeep in Louisville.
Only problem for me is the drive time from where I live but that is my choice.

Sponsored

marjamr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Had a similar experience with my dealer. I think if a dealer treats you well, we need to mention them in a positive light. Not all dealers are bad. Glad things worked out.
Same here. Stoltz Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, DuBois, PA.

Last edited:

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Same with my local deal. Never have had a problem with them.

DrDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle 2003, Sahara 4 door Silver 2020
If you’ve had good results with a particular dealership, why not mention their name so others in your area might benefit?
Ok, I will...Mark at Fitzpatrick in Ansonia, Ct. great to work with!

Sponsored

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I mentioned mine in another thread but here we go again- Oxmoor Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge in Louisville Ky. Great to work with.

phranque1673

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Ocean Blue
I also use Ourisman in Clarksville. I just did oil change and rotation on a walk in and was done in 45 minutes. Great service and my salesman Ace stopped by to talk about Jeeping and off roading. Highly recommend them.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
So I've had a bunch of 6qt oil changes and other mishaps but brought her in for the 4th oil change/tire rotation and v41 recall.

They installed the steering stabilizer correctly, the service sheet said 6qts but the service adviser assured me and when I checked it was dead on at the top. So I haven't had great success but this one went smooth.
Sponsored