Sponsored

Experience w/ Jeep Dealer Service (recall)

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
It this case to say / use of the word "LIST" in regard to the number of recalls would lead the casual reader, someone not in the know, to believe there was a list / a lot of friggin recalls.
Three recalls for one vehicle, especially in the span of less than half a year, is a lot of friggin' recalls. I don't understand why the freedom top bag isn't a consideration. It's been documented as such, you'll get a letter, and the only way to resolve it is at a dealership. Just because it might not apply to you or isn't as critical as a steering shaft or PCM doesn't mean it doesn't "count."

Well, I'm convinced there are a chitt load of whiners, moaner's and groaner's, troller's and clueless people on this forum.
Great, but there hasn't been any of that in this thread. Yet.
Sponsored

sisoul

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I took my JLUR to lake elsinore Jeep for an oil change, cruise control recall, to inspect my grille turning yellowish and driver side window because it squeaks and they took 4 days because there were vehicles ahead of mine. Seriously 2 hrs of work took 4 days.
Did they at least call you back to tell you it would take 4 days and give you a loaner? Recently I took my jeep in for an oil change, tire rotation, and the recall for the cruise control. Um my dealer never called me back to tell me it was going to be multiple days. I dropped my car off on Saturday and got it back on a Monday. The kicker is its my daily driver, so I had to figure out how to get to work on monday and the Jeep had a parking pass in it that i needed for work too. Would have been nice to get a call from them instead of not having a car all weekend.