Not open for further replies.

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
Hey @JAY please update my information in the sheet. My order was re-issued by the factory. Thanks!

VON 90007210
VIN 1C4HJXFG4JW174648
Date ordered 2-19-18
Sponsored

Jcsieman

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Lexus RX 350
How many pe

Probably new and or cold tires. My damn bike was so expensive, debating if I keep it or not when the JL shows up. I don’t ride it enough as is. But it’s winter and nearly freezing in San Diego now. The one in that pic is my sold 899, I have the 1299s now.
How much you selling it for and where do you live? Ha

I didn’t ride my last motorcycle (2007 Harry Street Bob) enough either. So, what car did I buy when I replaced it? Jeep Wrangler. The more practical option for fun driving.

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
LMAO! This is the first morning after almost 2 month of watching the forum like a rabid dog for the word "Updated" and clicking like crazy to see what has come in that I'm not doing that! I kinda feel lost...should I go buy another? LOL @JAY @JLWF Dealer Guy you two are out of this world. With all the difficulties you two put up with, I don't know why you guys still provide this, but I'm glad you do! Keep it up...
Its kind of like a convict being paroled, or a service member getting out of the service. You lost a sense of purpose, I understand completely. Start researching the next step, builds, wants/needs list....to occupy your time when you are not out driving that beast!

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
I'm still in railyard purgatory going on a week now.

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

LMAO! This is the first morning after almost 2 month of watching the forum like a rabid dog for the word "Updated" and clicking like crazy to see what has come in that I'm not doing that! I kinda feel lost...should I go buy another?
:cwl:

Hey @JAY please update my information in the sheet. My order was re-issued by the factory. Thanks!

VON 90007210
VIN 1C4HJXFG4JW174648
Date ordered 2-19-18
Got it :like:

Sponsored

Ralph2018JL

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm still in railyard purgatory going on a week now.
There is a reason that sending freight by rail is so cheap. It takes MUCH longer, And is mainly used by shippers who don’t care if there are delays in the shipping process.

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
i had read that some orders may be on hold because of a lack of premium soft tops. Is that still true?

Sponsored

DaveTreharne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Apple 
Fantastic News! I just hit D1 status! I ordered my Black JLU Rubi on 1/24/18 and it sat in D status for the full 30 of 30 days! We're finally back on track! Looks like they might of gotten a restock in whatever they were backordered on!! I ordered everything fully loaded so something must of been holding it up.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Having been to my nearest Jeep Dealer to have a closer look at them I saw the 4 "primary" colors there and have to say they all look great!! I told my wife if I could only afford one of each color :rock:

But really you can't go wrong, imo, I went with White - but Granite made me keep debating and Red was trying to mess with my emotions as well, and the Black is such as classy color; then there was Punkin I only saw in pictures but looked awesome.... If they only made paint that would change color with your mood that day :dance::beer:
See, that’s a fantastic idea! Mood-colored Jeeps:handsinair:

DaveTreharne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Apple 
Finally jeep chat is contacting a brand mentor. my JL has been sitting 2 hours from my dealership waiting to be put on a truck since the end of January. You can't make this **** up. smh
Thats seriously ridiculous!

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
As someone who unfortunately has to deal with freight for work sometimes, there are huge problems in the industry right now, stemming from new regulations, lack of drivers, lack of equipment. People are flooding the railways with loads they can’t send over the road. You can only fit so many cars on a train, so many trains on a track system, etc. Sadly, there’s no end in sight for the current backlog.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.