Did I get a lemon or ??

OP
OP
Grasshopper007
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sahara JL
Apology’s to Grasshopper007.. when you look at your original post, you really brought the target on yourself to prove otherwise.. good job grasshopper!!!!I,m glad that Jeep cares contacted you and will hopefully get your alternator problem solved..Can we get some pics of your rig before and during your ordeal?
Really a target, to be called a troll and I was BSing, yeah sure... maybe people on this forum shouldn’t be so quick to judge and instead of calling names just ask to see the work orders!
I don’t treat others like that! And I don’t expect to be treated like that from other Jeep owners.. but now I know what to expect on this forum..
Sponsored

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
Wow, I’m not a Troll, my Jeep is still at the dealership, it’s been 2 weeks, they are waiting for parts.. Rotors, water pump, hoses, tubes?(no idea what they are talking about) and brakes.
My first visit was a month ago and they replaced the alternator, stop/start module
second battery..
You guys are going to be so embarrassed!
I don’t troll and I don’t BS..
I bet none of you Name Callers will have the GUTS TO APOLOGIZE!

07071F07-8FF3-4C0E-8F22-C8C977403F80.jpeg

819399CE-097F-41B6-B1F8-82F97DF709FA.jpeg

6B2E08A9-12CE-4BA4-A75A-D73486476F22.jpeg
I said if you showed work orders I retract the troll stuff. Ill quote myself “..you showed work orders) then i retract all the stuff i said above”. No need to apologize you showed so work orders, and we move on.
I am guessing you have owned more than just this JL in your life, if so, you have to admit having that much bad go on in such a short period sounds highly unusual. Since it sounds so unusual people will be less likely to believe without seeing some proof - normal human being psychology there. Ive never seen Bigfoot, therefore it does not exist. If you have seen Bigfoot, you likely believe Bigfoot is real, but your probably still going to have to show all of us that have not seen it some proof. You provided some proof of something that sounds completely unlikely (that many problems in such a short time) - some people will want to see more Bigfoot pics before they believe.

OP
OP
Grasshopper007
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sahara JL
I said if you showed work orders I retract the troll stuff. Ill quote myself “..you showed work orders) then i retract all the stuff i said above”. No need to apologize you showed so work orders, and we move on.
I am guessing you have owned more than just this JL in your life, if so, you have to admit having that much bad go on in such a short period sounds highly unusual. Since it sounds so unusual people will be less likely to believe without seeing some proof - normal human being psychology there. Ive never seen Bigfoot, therefore it does not exist. If you have seen Bigfoot, you likely believe Bigfoot is real, but your probably still going to have to show all of us that have not seen it some proof. You provided some proof of something that sounds completely unlikely (that many problems in such a short time) - some people will want to see more Bigfoot pics before they believe.
Yes, I have owned previous Jeeps and yes somewhat unusual, one of my previous Jeeps had a leak, after 21 seals, a new freedom panel and the head guy looking at it and a year later they returned it. I think I have proven myself to be an honest person sooo.... not going to keep defending my post

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
Yes, I have owned previous Jeeps and yes somewhat unusual, one of my previous Jeeps had a leak, after 21 seals, a new freedom panel and the head guy looking at it and a year later they returned it. I think I have proven myself to be an honest person sooo.... not going to keep defending my post
After 21 seals?! And that was a different Jeep. I like mine too, but for the love of something, after that first one i might have passed on jeeps forever. Jeep should fix your Jeep and hell they should give you some brand loyalty rewards after a bunch of lack of QC at the plant that you have lived with times two jeeps.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Really a target, to be called a troll and I was BSing, yeah sure... maybe people on this forum shouldn’t be so quick to judge and instead of calling names just ask to see the work orders!
I don’t treat others like that! And I don’t expect to be treated like that from other Jeep owners.. but now I know what to expect on this forum..
This is the Internet, man... no one trusts anyone here (for good reason). This is the Wild West. A semi-civilized small mining town with a Sherriff and some deputies, a brothel, a bar or two, and old sawbones, sure, but still the Wild West. And there be vigilante lynching posse’s in the Wild West.

Sponsored

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Just seems wickedly odd that you have the most insane grouping of issues with a vehicle. 21 seals? It’s a gasket- not rocket science. Frankly, I’d be taking the bus. But then again, sounds like you’d have 34 flat tires.

OP
OP
Grasshopper007
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sahara JL
After 21 seals?! And that was a different Jeep. I like mine too, but for the love of something, after that first one i might have passed on jeeps forever. Jeep should fix your Jeep and hell they should give you some brand loyalty rewards after a bunch of lack of QC at the plant that you have lived with times two jeeps.
Well they gave me a Grand Cherokee Overland fully loaded diesel.. drove it for a yr and a half and hated it.. traded it in on this 2019... I love the Wrangler and it’s just a me vehicle... lol. But now I’m getting a little pissed shouldn’t have to go through this with a brand new vehicle and with less then 3000ks

OP
OP
Grasshopper007
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sahara JL
Just seems wickedly odd that you have the most insane grouping of issues with a vehicle. 21 seals? It’s a gasket- not rocket science. Frankly, I’d be taking the bus. But then again, sounds like you’d have 34 flat tires.
Yup over the year they replaced that many, not everyone but the ones mostly around the passenger door and roof, a couple around the back door and window then they replaced the passenger freedom panel, then it still leaked so I got a hold of the
Vehicle Sales Authority the ones that issue dealer licenses in BC and then I got the offer of the GC

Sponsored

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
As another stated I'm wondering also if the service dept. is just padding their paycheck on your time. Some of the parts I understand, but all the other little stuff doesn't seem necessary. Also, as stated the front end stuff could have just been over inflated tires. Mine came with nearly 44 psi in every tire. On the way home it was like a ship without a rudder, all over the road. I reduced the air pressure to 32 psi, and all was well. It seems like your service folks just don't seem to understand a Wrangler as well as they may a Cherokee. Anyways, good luck on the repairs. I hope all is well after all that.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
Grasshopper said - - -Whatever, but it sure was very rude and childish to call people names and say they are lying when you have no idea what is going on...

I have noticed only one person saying a TROLL and you surely sounded like one big troll with your endless list of troubles . I certainly wish a positive and quick resolution regarding your Jeep problems.

OP
OP
Grasshopper007
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sahara JL
That's just not fair
To make you feel better, it’s in the shop again, waiting on brake rotors, hoses and water pump, it’s been 3 weeks without my Jeep and they still are not sure when the parts will come in...
Did that make you feel better... lol

OP
OP
Grasshopper007
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sahara JL
As another stated I'm wondering also if the service dept. is just padding their paycheck on your time. Some of the parts I understand, but all the other little stuff doesn't seem necessary. Also, as stated the front end stuff could have just been over inflated tires. Mine came with nearly 44 psi in every tire. On the way home it was like a ship without a rudder, all over the road. I reduced the air pressure to 32 psi, and all was well. It seems like your service folks just don't seem to understand a Wrangler as well as they may a Cherokee. Anyways, good luck on the repairs. I hope all is well after all that.
Cherokee??

Cmcclaflin31

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Yj Wrangler, 18 JLUS, 82 J10 Pickup
Occupation
Ford Tech
To make you feel better, it’s in the shop again, waiting on brake rotors, hoses and water pump, it’s been 3 weeks without my Jeep and they still are not sure when the parts will come in...
Did that make you feel better... lol
No lol. Mines going back Monday. Still have a terrible steering click/snap when turning. It's extremely irritating and the other dealer did not fix it. The tech verified it was not normal and then the service advisor said the tech looked at it again and said it was normal. I've decided my Jeep is just going to be a dealer parking lot queen. Might as well just let them keep it on the lot at this point, not like I'm spending much time driving it
Sponsored