YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
The old JB support group thread for those of us stuck in JB :headbang:
Hopefully we can keep each other updated that when one of us moves from that status then we all should. My status is updated couple times a day from MOTS and have been stuck since 1/31. It would be nice to see that there should be an order? Do you think our vehicles are just lined up in storage from build date waiting on some phantom part? If anyone moves please post as to give us JBers hope:please:
Sponsored

Kysport

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
:angry:

I entered JB Status on 2/15/2018. And now the waiting game begins.

Sahara. Loaded with everything except Dual Roof, and Safety Package.

Last edited:

aCeMedic13

First Name
Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Have been JB as of 2/8.

Ordered 1/9. Billet rubi, fully loaded minus leather seats.

nstone97

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK Sport - 2009 Chevy Avalanche
Occupation
Project Manager / Engineer
JB since 2/14, not near as long as simpleJL or you YFD. If Sahara's are getting stuck as well it has to be a common part that is back-ordered. As mentioned in the Order Tracking thread, I noticed there are a few Jeep's stuck in E on MOTS while most moved from E to JB in under a day. I wonder if the line is down for the part since they don't have the space to continue to stack vehicles and the body shop may not be able to catch up with the line once it gets going.

OP
OP
YFD_322

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
I pmd milous maybe he can give a better answer
I will let you know if I hear anything

Sponsored

OP
OP
YFD_322

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
I also wonder how they now finish these vehicles when the Part comes in are the oldest ones waiting in line 1st? You can imagine the older ones like mine are in the back.

nstone97

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK Sport - 2009 Chevy Avalanche
Occupation
Project Manager / Engineer
I also wonder how they now finish these vehicles when the Part comes in are the oldest ones waiting in line 1st? You can imagine the older ones like mine are in the back.
I would assume that any staging area would be "first in first out" not "last in first out" but FCA hasn't shown much rhyme or reason to anything else in the build process. It is likely they ran the lines as long as possible so it may be a complete S&*% show at each staging area with Jeeps everywhere in an attempt to keep the stations before running.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I am in the same boat- I ordered a JLUR- LED, Dual Top, Tow, Cold Weather Package.

Is there a common thread to all of these? I would assume it is a short fall in the Just-in-time parts coming from an external vendor. I saw somewhere that the LED's are now back ordered but I would assume they would have already installed the LED's on the production line. Could it be the soft top holding us up?
I can be a bit patient but it would be nice to at least have some information, a basic understanding of the time frame and why it was delayed.

Sponsored

OP
OP
YFD_322

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
For what I understand it’s for Rubicon stickers to be applied. I do have a connection but I’m trying to call in a favor to to find out the real story

OP
OP
YFD_322

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
I would assume that any staging area would be "first in first out" not "last in first out" but FCA hasn't shown much rhyme or reason to anything else in the build process. It is likely they ran the lines as long as possible so it may be a complete S&*% show at each staging area with Jeeps everywhere in an attempt to keep the stations before running.

I agree but what I’m thinking is, where are these jeeps being stored? probably outside, so you would think the older ones are in the back and as they come out they put new ones in front of the older ones that’s what I was thinking at least but who knows

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
For what I understand it’s for Rubicon stickers to be applied. I do have a connection but I’m trying to call in a favor to to find out the real story
I really hope it is not something as dumb as this. I saw someone else in this thread had a Sahara. So that is why I thought maybe it was not a freaking sticker. If my Jeep is just sitting in a lot right now fully ready to go minus 2 stickers I will be a bit :angry:.

This is where customer service is completely dropping the ball. It would be VERY easy to reach out the owners (Jeep has all my info from the order) and just ask me. Do I want my Jeep without stickers next week or wait XX days for stickers. Then if I choose to get the Jeep sans the stickers Jeep could just mail them to me when they get them in stock. It is not that hard. Also stickers are cheap and they take up almost no inventory room. There is no excuse to run out of stickers. Okay, rant over.

KY_Soldier

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 Willys CJ-2A, 2021 4xe, few Teslas & Ferraris
I’m also in JB and have been since 1/31. Also JLUR in red with dual tops, LEDs, cold weather, tow hitch, steel bumpers, infotainment, painted fenders. No proximity sensors. If there’s an issue I may re-order and change it up a little. Red/Black looks awesome but so does billet silver with the body color hardtop! Also would rather have the 4 cyl turbo mild hybrid. Ordered 12/26! Original ETA was 27 Jan!

Last edited:
OP
OP
YFD_322

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
As of today no movement............again!!
Sponsored