GGguy77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Haha, i didn't actually sell it. Just a bit of sarcasm. Although it could have bought another Rubicon for what i paid in state and federal.
I was due a $1600 refund on the massive amount I paid in this year...but when I switched jobs I took out my 401k to pay off all my bills and pay the down payment on my JLU. Paid taxes on it when I did. However, since the IRS is allowed to enforce financial morality, they demanded a "penalty" payment that ate my refund and required an additional $3400. So I had to put that on a credit card and get a debt consolidation loan at a lower rate to pay that off. The federal government is nothing more than legal organized crime sometimes.

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
The sky in your photo is amazing
How's it amazing? The white light in the sky is way overdone. I had an issue like this when I was taking lots of HDR back in 2013. I figured out if I made 2 layers and ran hdr and then you can go back and erase the overdone artifacts from the sky with eraser tool.

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
How's it amazing? The white light in the sky is way overdone. I had an issue like this when I was taking lots of HDR back in 2013. I figured out if I made 2 layers and ran hdr and then you can go back and erase the overdone artifacts from the sky with eraser tool.
Are you trying to be funny? I think that its a good picture.

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
I dropped her off at the dealer, I woke up and found transmission fluid dripping from the skid pate. She's only 450 miles old :(. The technician said the rear seal on Transmission wasn't properly seated or wasn't even installed. I'm really confused on the whole wasn't installed piece. luckily the dealership is taking care of it quickly and with no hassle, I'm going through withdrawals having to drive this Cherokee around! I'm not complaining about though, I had a similar issue on my '13 Silverado when I purchased it brand new. Anything that gets mass produce is going to have QC issues.

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
I was due a $1600 refund on the massive amount I paid in this year...but when I switched jobs I took out my 401k to pay off all my bills and pay the down payment on my JLU. Paid taxes on it when I did. However, since the IRS is allowed to enforce financial morality, they demanded a "penalty" payment that ate my refund and required an additional $3400. So I had to put that on a credit card and get a debt consolidation loan at a lower rate to pay that off. The federal government is nothing more than legal organized crime sometimes.
Your statement contains a falsehood, easily rectified by deleting the last word...

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
The link says "Don't fit JLU Rubicon" Strange.
I believe they were referring to fitment when the optional subwoofer is installed. If you read over the entire product description you'll see its filled with errors, but it will survive a slap test and remain soft! ;)

Honestly it does seem like a decent item for the right application, but buyers just need to see what they're getting.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Dude it's an app, it does everything for you. I'm not trying to be a freakn professional photographer here.. they don't make enough money LOL

Are you trying to be funny? I think that its a good picture.
It is lol

This is the problem with modern day photography. All post processing is way over done but it's the norm now I guess.
Yeah, they make apps that do it for you now, whether it be overdone or not, it's not like I personally edited the photo in a poorly lit basement photo lab somewhere lol

And this is how you’re gonna have us all picture you from now on :) lol
I guess so haha

*At the end of the day the sky does look neat in that photo. I'm just a redneck with a somewhat 'smart' phone haha..

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
sighted in the trailers Im planning to tow with the jeep. Got tired of jumping in and out 3 or 4 times because you can't see the actual hitch ball and coupler like our other vehicles, just the tire line. So I drew a line on all the trailer couplers in relation to tire line view on backup mode, now its one and done, perfect every time ....

fullsizeoutput_8e3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_8e6.jpeg

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
I believe they were referring to fitment when the optional subwoofer is installed. If you read over the entire product description you'll see its filled with errors, but it will survive a slap test and remain soft! ;)

Honestly it does seem like a decent item for the right application, but buyers just need to see what they're getting.
If you take notice, someone in the reviews has the JLU with subwoofer and it gets in the way some. They mention that it "doesnt fit with the subwoofer"

I think this is all they mean by that. They are some asian company using some bad translator for description. The good thing about Amazon is that its easy to return things for full refund. Took a chance and it was good