Sponsored

| Worst MOD | The one MOD that really grinds your gears |

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
So what's the WORST MOD in your opinion?

That one MOD that when you see it, you're like why the fu(k?!

Mine would HAVE to be the 'angry eyes' or 'angry bird' grille.

I absolutely HATE it!

A guy at my work has it on his JK and I just think to myself WHY!!!!
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
The way you modded that text of your post springs to the front of my mind. The angry grille runs a very close second. Ginormous diameter chrome wheels rounding out the top 3.

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
The way you modded that text of your post springs to the front of my mind. The angry grille runs a very close second. Ginormous diameter chrome wheels rounding out the top 3.
lol Clearly that was done on purpose for this topic! I hate it too!

Yes the ginormous chrome wheels are high up there on my list of $h!t bag things to do to a Jeep haha

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
jeep1-big.jpg

nuff said
I was talking to a coworker about the Jeep I’m buying and mods that I’ve planned. He asked if I was swapping out wheels and tires. I said yes, but I’ve decided to go ahead and wear out the original tires before changing (probably). He said he asked because he knows a guy who just took off a set of like new wheels and tires to go bigger. They are chrome 24s. Or was I going bigger than that?
PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

RockyMtnHigh

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon - Punk'n Orange
I was talking to a coworker about the Jeep I’m buying and mods that I’ve planned. He asked if I was swapping out wheels and tires. I said yes, but I’ve decided to go ahead and wear out the original tires before changing (probably). He said he asked because he knows a guy who just took off a set of like new wheels and tires to go bigger. They are chrome 24s. Or was I going bigger than that?
With rims that large your ride quality is horrendous and it just looks plain stupid

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Lol terrible!

Sponsored

jfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Living the dream
Eyelashes.... Any vehicle with eyelashes.... only seen 1 jeep in my life with eyelashes... but i puked.... these eyelash people walk among us. Everyone has a right to their own unique style and opinion... except people that put eyelashes on jeeps. They should be in a special jail... for very special people... in a place where we can forget that those kinds of people ever existed. It's the most humane thing that can be done for this epidemic. If you are reading this and are offended... you sir (or ma'am) have TERRIBLE taste. Makes me want to sprinkle pepper in my eyes and wash them out with sand. My blood is boiling just thinking about it... I need to get off this forum... you guys make me so mad bringing this stuff up. :angry:

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Eyelashes.... Any vehicle with eyelashes.... only seen 1 jeep in my life with eyelashes... but i puked.... these eyelash people walk among us. Everyone has a right to their own unique style and opinion... except people that put eyelashes on jeeps. They should be in a special jail... for very special people... in a place where we can forget that those kinds of people ever existed. It's the most humane thing that can be done for this epidemic. If you are reading this and are offended... you sir (or ma'am) have TERRIBLE taste. Makes me want to sprinkle pepper in my eyes and wash them out with sand. My blood is boiling just thinking about it... I need to get off this forum... you guys make me so mad bringing this stuff up. :angry:
LOL I view the eye lashes in the same way as the angry bird grille, just terrible taste..

LeoTheDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
People who stick LED/HID bulb kits into stock halogen/reflector housing thinking they will be able to see better.
Fact: it just blinds on coming traffic and makes you look like a tool.

People who stick 8k+ HID bulbs and also think they'll be able to see better.
Fact: You see worse and makes you look like a tool.

Goheels050917

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU (SOLD - March 2021)
Occupation
SD-WAN Engineer - Technical Author
People who stick LED/HID bulb kits into stock halogen/reflector housing thinking they will be able to see better.
Fact: it just blinds on coming traffic and makes you look like a tool.

People who stick 8k+ HID bulbs and also think they'll be able to see better.
Fact: You see worse and makes you look like a tool.
Nope. Those people just haven't realized that you can simply adjust the bulbs point of direction with a simple Torx 40 bit on the yellow screws by the headlights under the hood. I am good with the bulbs otherwise.
Sponsored