Sponsored

What is the worst aftermarket thing you got for your jeep?

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Mine would be getting the metal front bumper WITHOUT the metal skid plate and hardware kit. The electronic sway-bar disconnect is unprotected, and it looks unfinished.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Enis

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
This i find interesting, may I ask what brand you got? This is something I’m interested in doing, and have experience with antennas made a few myself.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
@Enis
Here's several threads on the same subject.

One
Two

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Stubby antenna.
Looked great, significantly reduced what I could tune in even though it was supposedly a "good" one. Went into the trash. Stock antenna was plasti-dipped and reinstalled.
I always use my phone for music, or we're in town and have strong enough signal.

Sponsored

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
JUSTTOP mirrors for when doors off. They have to be cranked down so hard to keep them from shaking so much while moving that it's messing with my hinge paint, and they have to be tediously adjusted every single time you put them back on. Not worth the hassle for me.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
I always use my phone for music, or we're in town and have strong enough signal.
I need to use a variety of sources because I range from city to rural to no cell service. But FM content is pretty good in my area and I like to have it as an option. The stubby antenna pretty much eliminated FM beyond the suburbs. I'd sooner delete the antenna than have a stubby's reception, what's the point? It only works where there are many other options.

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I need to use a variety of sources because I range from city to rural to no cell service. But FM content is pretty good in my area and I like to have it as an option. The stubby antenna pretty much eliminated FM beyond the suburbs. I'd sooner delete the antenna than have a stubby's reception, what's the point? It only works where there are many other options.
I just have a couple playlists downloaded for offline use. Plus I don't like the stock antenna smacking the a pillar. I saw the paint just aching to get screwed up.