Rubin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUA / RUFICON
Occupation
Data Analyst / IT Data Recovery
Vehicle Showcase
Eyelashes.... Any vehicle with eyelashes.... only seen 1 jeep in my life with eyelashes... but i puked.... these eyelash people walk among us. Everyone has a right to their own unique style and opinion... except people that put eyelashes on jeeps. They should be in a special jail... for very special people... in a place where we can forget that those kinds of people ever existed. It's the most humane thing that can be done for this epidemic. If you are reading this and are offended... you sir (or ma'am) have TERRIBLE taste. Makes me want to sprinkle pepper in my eyes and wash them out with sand. My blood is boiling just thinking about it... I need to get off this forum... you guys make me so mad bringing this stuff up. :angry:
ResizedP_63e4ca99-b4b7-4fd5-aef1-b3c9bc4c5c62_224136787638871.gif

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I just read the first page. Gotta agree on the angry eyes, which I will throw in with “grumpers”. But what bothers me the most is the guy with a stock Sport who mounts a shiny new red high lift jack to his hood latches or back bumper. He probably has no idea how to use it as a jack or any of the other uses it has. Also, for some reason roof baskets are popular here on otherwise stock, neighborhood driven Jeeps. Bolted through the hardtop, mostly empty and sometime with that shiny new high lift jack zip tied to it.

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
Since the OP did not specify jeeps only even though we are a jeep thread :) how about lil rice cars with fart cans. So annoyingly stupid.

Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Black Rubicon, LOD Signature Mid Width Bumper, Smittybilt Gen 3 12000 Lb. Winch Syn. Rope, Teraflex 1.5" Leveling Kit, Weather Tech Form Fit Mats, ROAM MK 3 Frame Mounted Rock Rails
When I see a mod on a jeep (or any other vehicle for that matter) that I think looks crazy I say to myself I would not do that to mine. Than I say to myself, But it ain't mine so what ever spins your prop.

Obviously these mods must be popular enough that people are buying them or they would not be on the market but it sure doesn't make me stop shaking my head wondering WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. In the end, not my jeep, not my money, not my problem

Sponsored

TorturedMargot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL, 2013 Dodge Charger R/T
Clubs

Eyelashes.... Any vehicle with eyelashes.... only seen 1 jeep in my life with eyelashes... but i puked.... these eyelash people walk among us. Everyone has a right to their own unique style and opinion... except people that put eyelashes on jeeps. They should be in a special jail... for very special people... in a place where we can forget that those kinds of people ever existed. It's the most humane thing that can be done for this epidemic. If you are reading this and are offended... you sir (or ma'am) have TERRIBLE taste. Makes me want to sprinkle pepper in my eyes and wash them out with sand. My blood is boiling just thinking about it... I need to get off this forum... you guys make me so mad bringing this stuff up. :angry:
jfox, I really love the hateful energy in this post, and I completely agree.

3TV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 392
Top 5 Worst mods:

1: Grumper
2: Angry Grille (lesser form of #1)
3: Lowered Jeep
4: Wheels larger than 20"
5: Hack job trimming of stock fender flares.

The eye lash comments are funny. This mod depends on the Jeep they are on. I saw a TJ with eyelashes on that was perfect. It had what looked like a functional long arm lift, shorty steel bumpers, boat side style steel rocker panels with rock scars on them, a winch, and was on 37s. I just about broke my neck when I saw it because of the double take I did. I didn't do a double take because of the mods on the Jeep, or the eye lashes. I did a double take because of the amazing hot blonde that was driving it, with the top and doors off and her hair blowing in the breeze. If she had asked if she should keep the eye lashes I would have said "Yes, keep them, they're perfect", considering the driver.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Jeep Wrangler JL | Worst MOD | The one MOD that really grinds your gears | 1692754014854

not sure the hate on eye lashes, i mean Erica Enders has them on her race car. I dare one of you to tell her they are stupid LOL..... as long as its a chick driving the jeep who cares.

i think all black wheels are more annoying. especially after seeing the cost of some of them, and then once on the jeep you cant even see the design.
Sponsored