LOD destroyer sliders

Allseasonjl

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sport
LOD destroyer sliders, Does anyone have any installed pictures?
Sponsored

sjl136

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys 2dr, ‘90 YJ, '22 4Runner
I'm interested in these as well. Their website shows them as out of stock, and while I am hoping they end up adding a little bit more length to them to cover more of the pinch seam, I won't hold my breath.

Hailchaser

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
They haven’t been released yet but give them a call and they will add you to the notification list. They are awesome to deal with. I’m waiting on destroyers and rear bumper tire carrier. Researched a bunch and they’re top of the line. Call Northridge 4x4 and they will place the order and hook you up.

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
On April 29th LOD said they were at least 30 days away from having them available for customers. Went with their other ones rather than wait.

Mw90001

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR
On April 29th LOD said they were at least 30 days away from having them available for customers. Went with their other ones rather than wait.
Could you post some pics?

Sponsored

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
Cant since i ended up getting the classic sliders for a shorter wait. Kinda wished i waited for destroyers though. After having the classics i feel like the destroyers are worth the extra cash

Sponsored

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
The ORIGINAL frame-mounted Destroyer Rock Sliders are back! A design so successful and iconic that other companies have started copying it shamelessly :) You know what they say: it is better to fail in originality, than to succeed in imitation.

-100% bolt-on
-FRAME-MOUNTED
-matches OEM styling
-drain holes
-tread dimples on the steps
-wide enough to fit boots

https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee...k-sliders/2018-jl-destroyer-rock-sliders.html

dsc04322.jpg
dsc04329.jpg

sjl136

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys 2dr, ‘90 YJ, '22 4Runner
The ORIGINAL frame-mounted Destroyer Rock Sliders are back! A design so successful and iconic that other companies have started copying it shamelessly :) You know what they say: it is better to fail in originality, than to succeed in imitation.

-100% bolt-on
-FRAME-MOUNTED
-matches OEM styling
-drain holes
-tread dimples on the steps
-wide enough to fit boots

https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee...k-sliders/2018-jl-destroyer-rock-sliders.html

dsc04322.jpg
dsc04329.jpg
So I take this to mean they will be available to ship in the near future then? Any hints on when? Winter was mentioned in an earlier post but seeing this has my hopes up!