Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
Ahhh that actually makes more sense to me than the XR package being installed there. Thanks for the clarification! Hopefully not too much longer then. From what I understand it only takes a day or two to actually build them on the line, so I imagine its been waiting its turn or waiting for parts at the body shop the last few weeks.
Itā€™s possible the XR package also is installed there too, especially parts like the rear gate reinforcement. But for sure anything that says Mopar does and anything packaged in the back like the doors.
Sponsored

Sponsored

dwgray

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sport S
Ordered 10/31/2022:
Unlimited Sport S (22S) Earl Clear Coat
8-spd Auto w/2.0L Turbo
Tow/Electrical Group
17x7.5 Granite Crystal Wheels/All Terrain Tires
Satin Black Grille, Black Fuel Door, MOPAR Floor Mats
3 pc Hard top
Side Steps

No confirmation to date, waiting for VIN
Ordered at KDH CJDR / Estimated turn around 2-3 months...we'll see

Update: Order Received 10/31 - Scheduled 11/22

Last edited:

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
I picked mine up today in the miserable cold and rain. It was sad to see my F-150 go, but i moved into the city and it doesnā€™t fit in my garage! Iā€™m super excited though because I wanted a wrangler ever since I was a little kid. It definitely took some time getting used to it on the highway, but its character started becoming second nature. The dealership obviously had some issues fitting their spare tire cover over a rubicon tire in the freezing cold!

Overall, it was a hair under 3 months from order to delivery.

FD1BC618-3459-41C6-A975-0C94096A6E96.jpeg

6859FDB0-B9D6-4AA5-81B8-4F26DA230C7E.jpeg

55E3DD62-7631-42E2-9A52-5F9FACDEB417.jpeg

0CE17D79-772C-4A8E-996D-256389396CA9.jpeg

B40CC026-D6DD-47A0-AD92-942419BA4AF8.jpeg
Congrats!!!!

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
115 days in C according to the Trackers.

6081B1C8-ED1E-4082-B05B-5880DD58F1FE.png
Something to consider:
The limbo will end. If your order is treated like mine, you're going to speed thru D1 -> KZM. It took 3 weeks for me once they finally scheduled it. You got this šŸ¤œšŸ»šŸ¤›šŸ»

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
Ordered mine on Sept 13th, picked up today although arrived at dealer yesterday. I took care of paperwork yesterday and came home to pull my mods from the 4xe to swap onto my XR. Both Jeeps are incredible. (Traded in the '22 4xe as I really wanted the XR edition Rubi that was not available at the time.) They both feel refined but the XR has a more heavier feel to it and slightly less refined due to the increased height and larger tires. That said, I am in love with it. I put in my hardwired dash cam (Garmin mini) iPhone holder, Redline tuning hood supports, cargo management cups in the rear and started on the Ridgid cowl lights. Did I mention I love this thing?!! I sprung for the Mopar Cold air intake for shits and giggles while I was ticking off boxes and I have to say, it freaking sounds great! (Watch the old episodes of "CHiPs" on tv kind of sound!) was it worth the $500? For me, yes, to others the cost would be frivolous. That said, I love the sound. I think I am going to go to the garage and sleep next to it tonight... Gotta enjoy the new Jeep smell including the new tire scent. It will help ease anyone to sleep :LOL:

tempImage2NlwHG.png

tempImagegEd84K.png

tempImage1PXJSW.png
This is one garage that truly is "housing" its Jeep! šŸ˜ Looks right at home there.

Sponsored

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
Ordered mine on Sept 13th, picked up today although arrived at dealer yesterday. I took care of paperwork yesterday and came home to pull my mods from the 4xe to swap onto my XR. Both Jeeps are incredible. (Traded in the '22 4xe as I really wanted the XR edition Rubi that was not available at the time.) They both feel refined but the XR has a more heavier feel to it and slightly less refined due to the increased height and larger tires. That said, I am in love with it. I put in my hardwired dash cam (Garmin mini) iPhone holder, Redline tuning hood supports, cargo management cups in the rear and started on the Ridgid cowl lights. Did I mention I love this thing?!! I sprung for the Mopar Cold air intake for shits and giggles while I was ticking off boxes and I have to say, it freaking sounds great! (Watch the old episodes of "CHiPs" on tv kind of sound!) was it worth the $500? For me, yes, to others the cost would be frivolous. That said, I love the sound. I think I am going to go to the garage and sleep next to it tonight... Gotta enjoy the new Jeep smell including the new tire scent. It will help ease anyone to sleep :LOL:

tempImage2NlwHG.png

tempImagegEd84K.png

tempImage1PXJSW.png
Looks great! Congratulations!

dreep jeemin

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5
Occupation
Professional Irritant
I'm waiting for HB and the safety packages to become available again. Pretty sure I'll have to post in the 2024 Orders thread.
Sponsored