Sponsored

2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
snipe:
I think the 33" are proportioned well for the 2dr.
Yes, agreed. I've had many other Jeepers come up to me and say the same thing.
Sponsored

terrytnt

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB and BMW
wow, there are only two 2-doors with PST showing ā€œin transitā€ within 150 miles of me (north shore mass) - and thankfully, iā€™m one of ā€˜em!

Well, finally I was told today I'm in D1 with a shipping date of June 4th (from my dealer). From all that I've read for months on these forums... I'm cautiously optimist.

Hey guys, where do I go to search for 'in transit' shipping details? Many thanks.

Sport S, most ever option plus PST, ordered 1/8/18

jasceni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Ocean Blue
I honestly feel bad for all of you that have not received your jeeps yet, I ordered less then a month ago and my dealer confirmed delivery for next Saturday if all goes well.

Hang in there everyone
About time, congrats

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
OK. How do I know that all of you are not working for and being paid by FCA to post movement and deliveries that are not really happening...in effort to make me believe that I will someday advance beyond 'D'????????????

;) :beer:

Have to add an edit. The wife just saw this post and said I better make sure you all know I am joking - I am. :giggle:
well how about the easter bunny, santi clause and the tooth fairy

Sweetwater

First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2018 Compass Trailhawk
We all know soon we will have our Wranglers delivered. Play, have fun, enjoy this summer.
But we know sooner or later we will be on our separate ways. Should this group stay in
touch at times? It will be hard to find each other so why can't we start a new thread for us.
We can check in from time to time and BS a little. So what new Thread should we start for us
and what should we call it? " 2dr. waiting team" -- "2dr's. R US"--- ???---???---???

Sponsored

JEEPJEEP

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Has anyone received a JL 2door Sport or is it just Rubicons coming out of Toledo?

Affliction-101

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door Rubicon, 2015 Duramax Highcountry, 2005 TJ rubicon (sold)
Occupation
waiting on my JLR order updates
JKā€™s came with a strap to hold the seat down whe tipped forward, never used mine as my rear seat has only been in the JK for (at best) 1000 miles of the 140,000 I currently have on her.
Not realizing it my back pack was preventing the rear seat from staying on the up right position, now I feel like a total jack ass! LOL
Now I'm really confused. I stopped in a dealer on the way home from work. There are 4 2door Sports sitting in the lot.
One each of Red, White, Granite, and Black. All hard top, but I looked into each one and the soft tops are in bags on the back seat. All are dealer stock and for sale. In London, Ontario.
I ordered mine from another ( smaller ) dealer in the same city. Still waiting..
Are you sure it was the soft tops? When i picked up my 2 door everything was in bags on the back, the floor mats, the front covers for the hard top and a few other smaller items and it did make a decent bulk.

Sweetwater

First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2018 Compass Trailhawk
Well, finally I was told today I'm in D1 with a shipping date of June 4th (from my dealer). From all that I've read for months on these forums... I'm cautiously optimist.

Hey guys, where do I go to search for 'in transit' shipping details? Many thanks.

Sport S, most ever option plus PST, ordered 1/8/18
Search "build a Jeep" I saw 3 in transit near Pittsburg this morning.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
We all know soon we will have our Wranglers delivered. Play, have fun, enjoy this summer.
But we know sooner or later we will be on our separate ways. Should this group stay in
touch at times? It will be hard to find each other so why can't we start a new thread for us.
We can check in from time to time and BS a little. So what new Thread should we start for us
and what should we call it? " 2dr. waiting team" -- "2dr's. R US"--- ???---???---???

Why Kate, how lewd, you're not wearing a bustle. Seriously, I thought you and zgn already had the co chair on the annual BBQs already planned

FireWire

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram EcoDiesel, Polaris RZR900, 2018 JL Sport S
Has anyone received a JL 2door Sport or is it just Rubicons coming out of Toledo?
There are now 5 2 door Sports at a local dealer here.

Sponsored

Stinger226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX2
Why Kate, how lewd, you're not wearing a bustle. Seriously, I thought you and zgn already had the co chair on the annual BBQs already planned
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

FireWire

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram EcoDiesel, Polaris RZR900, 2018 JL Sport S
Not realizing it my back pack was preventing the rear seat from staying on the up right position, now I feel like a total jack ass! LOL

Are you sure it was the soft tops? When i picked up my 2 door everything was in bags on the back, the floor mats, the front covers for the hard top and a few other smaller items and it did make a decent bulk.
I did assume they were soft tops in the bag. I may have been mistaken.. I didn't specifically ask at the dealer as it is not the one I ordered from.

Rargo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 Door
Occupation
Warranty Admin
I ordered 12/6/17, loaded Rubicon but made the mistake of getting the soft top. Just received an email today that my Jeep has finally been scheduled for production the week of July 11th. It's been a long time. Any idea how long from production until delivery??

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
View attachment 47997

"My" PST 2dr is "In Transit" to Dennis Dillon. Now, for anyone that wants a Rubi stripper 2dr with only LEDs and PST, call Dennis Dillon because I gave up on it due to time limitations. First come, first served. $35k for a Rubi is no joke.

I bought this so my graduating, 18 year-old daughter and I would not miss the 30th Palo Duro Jeep Jamboree. Memories we will always cherish.
IMAG0778.jpg
screen_d9a41e3dedbd0d70_1526652104000.jpg
screen_2c49c90eb65d856a_1526746778000.jpg
IMAG0774.jpg
Great pictures, what special memories! Enjoy !!

Affliction-101

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door Rubicon, 2015 Duramax Highcountry, 2005 TJ rubicon (sold)
Occupation
waiting on my JLR order updates
For those who have received their 2-door Rubi and who chose the Infotainment / Alpine Premium Package: is it true that the rear subwoofer is embedded in the floor for the 2-door (versus side wall for the 4-door)?
I read that in another thread and it seems counterintuitive to me. The 2-door having less cargo space, I imagine weā€™re more likely to fill it up. Iā€™m no acoustics expert but covering the subwoofer with a thick layer of random stuff doesnā€™t seem ideal...
Iā€™m not going to lose sleep over this, but Iā€™m just curious if the other thread maybe had it mixed up (subwoofer in sidewall for 2-door)?
Yes, its on the floor behind the rear bench seat. If youd like pictures or any measurements let me know.
Sponsored