Threads
Reaction score
Website
ritterhomesinc.com
Vehicle(s)
06 GMC 3/4 Diesel, 02 V-Rod
Occupation
Builder
Well I've been lurking. Test drove a 2 door Rubicon manual this Saturday and and ordered a 2 door auto yesterday. Can not wait now!! The only thing that's keeping me grounded is seeing some of you that ordered 3 or more months ago. Sheesh I couldn't imagine.
Sponsored

Affliction-101

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door Rubicon, 2015 Duramax Highcountry, 2005 TJ rubicon (sold)
Occupation
waiting on my JLR order updates
Well as of today 29 days since released for shipping KZ. Then Friday I went to KZL.
Monday went to KZS that isn't even listed on codes. Tuesday "Nicole" emailed with
an ETA of May 31. This morning 877 said ETA May 31. Not listed on "Build a Jeep"
I have listed the above info because WHO are we going to believe.
TODAY 12:08 PM Dealer called they were unloading it off transporter. Yes finally
here since 1-11-18 order date. I will (hope) be getting her tomorrow !!!!
Image 5-14-18 at 1.34 PM.jpg
[
Looking forward to seeing the pictures!!!

Affliction-101

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
We all know soon we will have our Wranglers delivered. Play, have fun, enjoy this summer.
But we know sooner or later we will be on our separate ways. Should this group stay in
touch at times? It will be hard to find each other so why can't we start a new thread for us.
We can check in from time to time and BS a little. So what new Thread should we start for us
and what should we call it? " 2dr. waiting team" -- "2dr's. R US"--- ???---???---???
How about, "Waiters Anonymous."

Sponsored

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Yes, its on the floor behind the rear bench seat. If youd like pictures or any measurements let me know.
All good, but thank you very much for the kind offer! Irrespective of size, mine is doomed to be covered by a cheerful clutter in no time... :blush: C’est la vie!

Affliction-101

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
We all know soon we will have our Wranglers delivered. Play, have fun, enjoy this summer.
But we know sooner or later we will be on our separate ways. Should this group stay in
touch at times? It will be hard to find each other so why can't we start a new thread for us.
We can check in from time to time and BS a little. So what new Thread should we start for us
and what should we call it? " 2dr. waiting team" -- "2dr's. R US"--- ???---???---???
That actually sounds good and possibly in the future try to put some sort of a meet and greet at an agreed location.

jbe89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2/7: 2018 JL Rubicon 2-Door - Black, 6 MT, LED, Cold Weather, Trailer Tow, Steel Bumpers, Hard Top, Headliner, and Alpine
Well I've been lurking. Test drove a 2 door Rubicon manual this Saturday and and ordered a 2 door auto yesterday. Can not wait now!! The only thing that's keeping me grounded is seeing some of you that ordered 3 or more months ago. Sheesh I couldn't imagine.
Didn’t like the manual?

RABUF

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 3.6, auto, Granite, Cloth Seats, Hard top, LED, Tow, cold Weather, Headliner
Occupation
Retired
I would cancel the Headliner and go with an aftermarket. That headliner cost me an 18 day wait in JB status for vendor to install. This Saturday will be 5 months since I ordered. No telling when I will see it.

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Man I wish I had good news for you. Mine was stuck in "I" for about 5 weeks, every time I called 877 they told me it was "normal" to be in that status for a while. It stayed there for so long that they are now having to build me a new one (which is still in D). Not sure if it technically failed inspection or if they just don't have the ability to make repairs...
Thank you... will see I guess.......

Sponsored

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Has anyone received a JL 2door Sport or is it just Rubicons coming out of Toledo?
In my area 2 sports and 2 rubicon’s in transit. None mine unfortunately
Sponsored