First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 Door JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, it appears to be correct. I guess I hit the Jeep lottery
I guess so, might just be a record for fastest build yet from what i have seen in regards to 2 doors. Hope you do not get hung up in shipping like others on this thread. It would be nice to see some actually take deliver of an ordered 2 door in the dealer quoted 6 weeks from order.

Good luck the rest of the way!
Sponsored

JeepmanJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge stratus
PLEASE-If everyone with a PST that are in D1 or later, please respond to this ASAP with ALL of your order info, date, current status, etc. I just saw an email from the California distribution center to my dealer stating my vehicle can't be built until July. I need a clear list of you all so I can fight this.
Ordered 2/19; status - D1 as of 5/16. Sport S, PST. No other packages or options.

jasceni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Ocean Blue
Yup I ordered 4/24 and went D1 in less then a week until a week ago, then it started to move along nicely

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
Ordered 3/3 and still in D. I did not order PST...just regular soft top but they continue to say my delay is due to PST or Sunrider Soft Top. Rubi 3.6 manual with tow and info only
the tops are probably delayed to manpower issues, not material issues. sunrider just cant produce them fast enough so that would effect all tops not just pst. imho.

Sponsored

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I ordered 4-19. 2 door Rubi. PST, led, safety, nav, mats, v6, auto, tow, black wheels with polished lip, painted wheel wells, Still in D as of last week. Firm build, vin assigned.

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Bestop Company has produced soft tops for SUVs including Jeep for almost 60 years. That includes their Sunrider series.
They moved from Colorado to Toluca Mexico in 2009. They ship globally, 250,000 soft tops annually. They must be holding back inventory because Trump wants to build the Wall. Send me my PST or I stop drinking Corona Light !!!

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
Bestop Company has produced soft tops for SUVs including Jeep for almost 60 years. That includes their Sunrider series.
They moved from Colorado to Toluca Mexico in 2009. They ship globally, 250,000 soft tops annually. They must be holding back inventory because Trump wants to build the Wall. Send me my PST or I stop drinking Corona Light !!!
funny! i live in el paso and work in juarez... when all the trump talk was going on with the wall, i'd have people asking me at work.... jefe, what are you going to do for the superbowl? where will you get guacamole?...... funny thing is they were seriously concerned, not just about the wall, but about guacamole

Sponsored

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
There are some Utube videos out there with a tour of the Bestop plant in Mexico and soft top manufacturing process. Don't know if that makes the wait better or worse?

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
There are some Utube videos out there with a tour of the Bestop plant in Mexico and soft top manufacturing process. Don't know if that makes the wait better or worse?
I didn't know soft top production was also in Mexico these days.

Kudos to the Japanese car companies making cars with more American-sourced parts and labor than... American car companies.

FireWire

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram EcoDiesel, Polaris RZR900, 2018 JL Sport S
Now I'm really confused. I stopped in a dealer on the way home from work. There are 4 2door Sports sitting in the lot.
One each of Red, White, Granite, and Black. All hard top, but I looked into each one and the soft tops are in bags on the back seat. All are dealer stock and for sale. In London, Ontario.
I ordered mine from another ( smaller ) dealer in the same city. Still waiting..

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Well another day down will little of substance regarding PST’s. Guess they are building 2 or 3 a day :p
Sponsored