2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
Does anyone know if I should be worried to be in I for 2 weeks? The 866 lady said no, of course. 877 and the infamous jeep chat also confirm the I.
I was lucky and breezed through in a couple hours or so. Don't be worried, be glad they are taking the time to fix something.

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Today is my Jeep’s birthday! After waiting 4 months since ordering, I’m hoping for a smooth build process and quick shipping!
Congratulations and welcome to the KZ waiting line, the last line before delivery!

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I
While not a two door, I found another punkn Jeep today. They bought from Koons. That's a long trip to where I live.

IMG_20180523_105003.jpg
I have yet to see a new JL in the wild with the exception of Ruge's Topless day last Sunday.

Sponsored

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland.
When I bought my JK in August of 2009 (new off lot) it had a strap that was intended for holding the rear seat when tipped up. Never used it or needed it either
My 2011 Sport does not have a strap. If it is hidden and I haven't seen it in 7 years, I will be pissed. LOL

The seat in my JK flops backward on occasional hard acceleration - the key word being occasional because it is pretty slow.

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland.
OK. How do I know that all of you are not working for and being paid by FCA to post movement and deliveries that are not really happening...in effort to make me believe that I will someday advance beyond 'D'????????????

;) :beer:

Have to add an edit. The wife just saw this post and said I better make sure you all know I am joking - I am. :giggle:

Farmdawg

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Now
Congratulations and welcome to the KZ waiting line, the last line before delivery!
I have to get out of JS!

Sponsored

Sweetwater

First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2018 Compass Trailhawk
I finally get her tomorrow. This has been too many ups and downs to handle.
I am happy but excitement, over joyed, and can't wait is all drained out of me
these past weeks. Do not let this happen to all of you waiting. I can not give
any advise to handle the emotion ride but all of yours are closer than you think.
Also I must thank my Dealership as I do know they pushed this through last
week for me. Just remember it is not your dealer but JEEP is to blame.

Image 5-14-18 at 12.48 PM.jpg

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
View attachment 47997
wow, there are only two 2-doors with PST showing “in transit” within 150 miles of me (north shore mass) - and thankfully, i’m one of ‘em!
"My" PST 2dr is "In Transit" to Dennis Dillon. Now, for anyone that wants a Rubi stripper 2dr with only LEDs and PST, call Dennis Dillon because I gave up on it due to time limitations. First come, first served. $35k for a Rubi is no joke.

I bought this so my graduating, 18 year-old daughter and I would not miss the 30th Palo Duro Jeep Jamboree. Memories we will always cherish.
IMAG0778.jpg
screen_d9a41e3dedbd0d70_1526652104000.jpg
screen_2c49c90eb65d856a_1526746778000.jpg
IMAG0774.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I finally get her tomorrow. This has been too many ups and downs to handle.
I am happy but excitement, over joyed, and can't wait is all drained out of me
these past weeks. Do not let this happen to all of you waiting. I can not give
any advise to handle the emotion ride but all of yours are closer than you think.
Also I must thank my Dealership as I do know they pushed this through last
week for me. Just remember it is not your dealer but JEEP is to blame.

Image 5-14-18 at 12.48 PM.jpg
Waiting since January has been tough. But now that mine is built and waiting to be shipped I think this final waiting is just as tough. I spend way too much time trying to analyze everything and use past delivery times as a reference point to try and guess when mine will come. So glad you have yours and you can get on with a normal life again. I keep telling myself that I did almost 5 months and another week or two is nothing. But as one who has been through it you know how tough those last weeks are. More pics tomorrow, and have a GREAT day with your new Jeep! You deserve it!
Sponsored