First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
So who’s going to be the first one brave enough to take off the flare extensions? Or do we have to wait for me to get mine and I’ll be the guinea pig??
I was gonna leave mine on and hang rain gutters off 'em...

fasho

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Well mine is supposedly going to be arriving at the dealer this week, but Jeep Chat still does not have an ETA as of this morning. I have seen people on there that have gotten ETA's early on, but for whatever reason mine has no ETA still.
When did you order?
[/QUOTE]
7/29 but dealer at least has said it should be this week, jeep chat still says it is shipping and won't even confirm it has left their storage.

fasho

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
damn...dealers are quick to throw their dealer sticker on there...annoying.
I told my salesman multiple times please make sure they don't put any stickers on my jeep. So fingers crossed that I get there to pick it up before someone sneaks one on there.

Sponsored

macman1125

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - XR Edition
So... where's the slobbering dog pics? 🤣 I know you're dying to try out those @ThinSkinz.

I got my puppers out for the test run today, and I'm so much more comfortable knowing the Jeep is safe

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 871C1A49-1212-41A6-BF53-3A7B79EB8559

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 871C1A49-1212-41A6-BF53-3A7B79EB8559
Have you had any trouble with the dog scratching the leather seat or any other damage? I was curious how the leather holds up to pets walking on them, etc.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Have you had any trouble with the dog scratching the leather seat or any other damage? I was curious how the leather holds up to pets walking on them, etc.
I have the back seats folded down to protect the seats. Seems to work okay

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I bought roles of the clear protective plastic that you find from dealers and lines my trunk on my Grand Cherokee with that. It works wonders with dog hair and preventing scratching of the plastic panels. I plan to use the same to line the cargo area of my JL.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I bought roles of the clear protective plastic that you find from dealers and lines my trunk on my Grand Cherokee with that. It works wonders with dog hair and preventing scratching of the plastic panels. I plan to use the same to line the cargo area of my JL.
🤣 Like grandmas couch?

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here sofa-plastic-cover

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

In case you missed it, I did have issues with the door cards. I was assuming you'd seen that already, but if you haven't I'll link the post here and here

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Been in the "all materials received, sequenced for build very soon" status since 9/8, still there per Sarah this morning. Hoping it'll get built soon. Think I may have a serious buyer for my TJ so just hoping I can get it all timed out right.

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
🤣 Like grandmas couch?

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here sofa-plastic-cover
Lol exactly! I learned from my past cars that carpet in vehicles will grab onto dog hair and never let go. That means over time it’ll get dirty, and smell. And plastic panels get scratched and destroyed. So being in the trunk it’s not visible anywhere else, and it keeps everything underneath pristine and water proof.

Here are some pics of the trunk of our Grand Cherokee along with the ‘offenders’ :)

D31AE45A-79FF-4CB7-9E99-D65021BCF144.jpeg

99ECDB7A-6B89-4047-B981-86073EF511FD.jpeg

B748360C-D329-4D29-8265-DB6104759D70.jpeg

81DEAD9C-18A9-477D-B49B-9AE46F10A1EC.jpeg

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Lol exactly! I learned from my past cars that carpet in vehicles will grab onto dog hair and never let go. That means over time it’ll get dirty, and smell. And plastic panels get scratched and destroyed. So being in the trunk it’s not visible anywhere else, and it keeps everything underneath pristine and water proof.

Here are some pics of the trunk of our Grand Cherokee along with the ‘offenders’ :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 81DEAD9C-18A9-477D-B49B-9AE46F10A1EC

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 81DEAD9C-18A9-477D-B49B-9AE46F10A1EC

The offenders are pretty cute.

I'm amazed at the dedication you've put into protecting your interior. I got what we call around my hose the "Ugly Stick" that works amazingly well to get the hair out of the carpet. Combined with a shop vac and a carpet extractor it does an acceptable job for us, although it is a lot of work to keep clean.
Sponsored