Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
FINALLY something other than D1 this morning. "I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the paint stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided." Can anyone give me any insight as to how long it was for them from "paint stage" to delivery? Ordered July 2nd.
Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

FINALLY something other than D1 this morning. "I am showing that your vehicle is currently in the paint stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided." Can anyone give me any insight as to how long it was for them from "paint stage" to delivery? Ordered July 2nd.
The build goes really fast, you will probably have a window sticker in the next week. Then, it depends, if you don’t get selected for additional inspection you’ll just be waiting on shipping. That can vary quite a bit. I’d guess mid to late October for delivery but that’s just a guess

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

KJiv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392 XR, 1996 Porsche 911
Wait… do they get gold XR wheels?
Bronze, allegedly. The bronze was very muted in the photos from the chicago auto show. You almost couldn't tell they were bronze.

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
The build goes really fast, you will probably have a window sticker in the next week. Then, it depends, if you don’t get selected for additional inspection you’ll just be waiting on shipping. That can vary quite a bit. I’d guess mid to late October for delivery but that’s just a guess
Thanx muchE

Comtech392

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 XJ 2 door & 2021 Sting Grey 392 XR
Occupation
Technician
Bronze, allegedly. The bronze was very muted in the photos from the chicago auto show. You almost couldn't tell they were bronze.
I agree the computer image doesn't do the colors justice, the wheels I've seen from auto shows is more of a flat bronze color not flashy gold like jeeps site .

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Been a week since build sheet, still waiting additional equipment. From the few builds with window stickers I've been able to see the past couple days I'm guessing steel bumpers or spare relocation kit/hinge. So close and yet so far.. Window closing fast for it and Me to make it to TN by 10/2, so I'm probaly looking at 3 weeks til p/U if it makes it by then ugggg. I wonder if I can escalate a build that's "built" lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Been a week since build sheet, still waiting additional equipment. From the few builds with window stickers I've been able to see the past couple days I'm guessing steel bumpers or spare relocation kit/hinge. So close and yet so far.. Window closing fast for it and Me to make it to TN by 10/2, so I'm probaly looking at 3 weeks til p/U if it makes it by then ugggg. I wonder if I can escalate a build that's "built" lol
Same boat as you, a little ahead but same deal. Mines on a train somewhere but if I don't take delivery by the weekend of Oct. 8, I'll have to wait two more weeks. Daniel gave an ETA of 9/19-10/2. Gonna be cutting it close.

TallDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR-XR
Salesman also mentioned that he thought some orders would get cancelled/moved to 2022. Just a possible heads up for others still waiting 🙄
I can’t imagine getting a call saying “yeah so this is a 2021 you ordered, sorry we’re gonna have to cancel that. Would you like to place a new order for a 2022? Oh…these past 3 months you’ve been waiting? Well we can’t do anything about that”

TJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Id like to add the extensions to mine.

Let me know if anyone wants to get rid of theirs.

They look to be attached w same plastic rivets as flare.

I actually like the look of them on mine.
7FAB7BFA-D2AA-40BB-92FE-AC6116455485.jpeg

93C849E3-EB76-4697-8CE2-89A6DB560FC5.jpeg
Sponsored