Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

@Jeepeto Thank you, thank you!! You have made this experience so fun! I've learned so much from you already and we both have great taste, haha!! I have to say the ride home from the dealership was so much fun!!! And of course as soon as we got home, we put on the accessories we already have. Of course more to come!!!
So... where's the slobbering dog pics? 🤣 I know you're dying to try out those @ThinSkinz.

I got my puppers out for the test run today, and I'm so much more comfortable knowing the Jeep is safe

FEB6152A-8E39-484A-9C0C-5C4EBF7913F9 2.JPG

IMG_1422.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

MI Jeep Girl

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU XR Rubicon Firecracker Red
So... where's the slobbering dog pics? 🤣 I know you're dying to try out those @ThinSkinz.

I got my poppers out for the test run today, and I'm so much more comfortable knowing the Jeep is safe

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here IMG_1422.JPG

Yay, happy pups means a happy driver!! They look as spoiled as my girls! But, they have to wait until Friday, when those @ThinSkinz arrive!!!

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Yay, happy pups means a happy driver!! They look as spoiled as my girls! But, they have to wait until Friday, when those @ThinSkinz arrive!!!
Oh, good call, I'll wait patiently for doggo pics

Congrats again on finally (FINALLY!) taking delivery

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
@MI Jeep Girl Congrats! Could you confirm that you did not order Safety and Advanced Safety Group?

If so, that would make 8 deliveries without those options.

I’m expecting to see these options start showing up in the next week or so.
I have not taken delivery yet, but mine is built and waiting on transport, it has both safety groups. So they’re definitely building them.

@MI Jeep Girl congrats on your XR! Looks great! I’m happy to see everyone on this thread finally taking delivery. It’s been interesting following this thread.

Sponsored

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
So who’s going to be the first one brave enough to take off the flare extensions? Or do we have to wait for me to get mine and I’ll be the guinea pig??

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

So who’s going to be the first one brave enough to take off the flare extensions? Or do we have to wait for me to get mine and I’ll be the guinea pig??
I don’t hate them as much in person. I’m leaving them on until it’s lifted and on 37s to make my final decision. I’m curious how many wind up keeping them.

Sponsored

YellowNJTJ02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Yellow TJ, 15 F-150, 21JLUR(on order)
They're bad, but I feel like they don't seem as bad in person. I'm also more about function than fashion. I would rather see crawling pics than decals. I say that, but my TJ has lots of decals... maybe i'm getting old :LOL:

KJiv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392 XR, 1996 Porsche 911
OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Sooooo, I PICKED UP MY JEEP TODAY!!!! It was a gloomy weather day, but I am so happy!! It is such an amazing feeling to drive this awesome machine!! I LOVE everything about it! I am so thankful to have a build exactly the way I wanted!!
What do you guys think?

Awesome!! Congrats

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
No one does really. However my theory has always been that anyone who chose safety and advanced safety are still waiting on their XR. Since that is standard on the 392, hence the wait as well.

Correct me if I am wrong but from the 7 that had their XR delivered in the last 2 weeks (based on the spreadsheet), none had either of those options. I believe someone who ordered them is said to be in shipping but don't really want to scroll through tons of pages to confirm.
I have both and my ETA is between now and 10/5. Shipped in the past couple days.
Sponsored