JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y, Gladiator
Once you get your window sticker does that essentially mean delivery is imminent? 🎉
I had my Gladiator within a week and a half of the window sticker populating

It usually moves to the shipping stage after the window sticker. Depends on how long shipping takes. If it has to get loaded on a train and then trucked to your dealer, it'll take a little longer. If its coming straight via truck, then sooner.

Advertisement

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Once you get your window sticker does that essentially mean delivery is imminent? 🎉
Define imminent. =) It means the thing exists and you won't have to worry about things like D1-to-D regression, but it also means you're now bound by a new set of shipping delay concerns.

TimnTexas

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Blackbear
Ordered 8-12
JC says in “trim” today 9-21
Sahara 4xe - hydro, SOT, tow, cold, safety, etc.
Shipping to Austin Texas? Not sure but hopefully I am under the 8wk mark…

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
What sucks is seeing someone else’s build sheet for the same Jeep you ordered three weeks before them.
What sucks even more is seeing a jeep with a VIN that is over 42,000 after yours already delivered why yours is lost in the ether.

TimnTexas

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Blackbear
I think it is obvious some folks are not putting in the right dates for their “order dates” in crypto. If it looks too good to be true, then it probably isn’t true. I haven’t seen any crypto updates for build sheet on my order but JC said it was in trim. I was under the impression that it would be 2 to 3 months after order. I am glad to see folks getting fast turns, but I agree it is unfair for folks who have ordered long ago without any communication for expectation alignment. Customer service could be a huge delighter and further build keep loyalty if they were more open with how things are going. Yes, we are in weird manufacturing times and part shortages are crazy and unexpected. I thought maybe they were rushing out 4xe’s more because government threatened to remove the tax rebate…not sure…just my theory. I think the 4xe would dramatically slow down in sales without the tax credit.

Karinda

First Name
Karinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Talked to Jeep customer care today and they said parts were being gathered also talked to JC and they said i am waiting to enter production all parts gathered and have been in this stage for 8 days. I don't know who to believe

lisalynne

First Name
BlackBetty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara, '21 High Altitude on order
Hey, any good reason why the dealer will not give you the VIN number? I order 9/9 and was thinking I should have the VIN by now. I have talked with sales guy and he is hesitant to give me the VIN. BTW.. new guy to the forum and new to Jeep. Thanks for letting me hangout!
I actually got my VIN number from Jeep Chat but that was luck. It depends on the robot/customer assistant that gets our call. Good Luck!

brycal01

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
I ordered on 8/30. There are no updates on cryptstickers, Jeep Chat says that parts are ready, and dealer said I am in D1 Status with an extimated ship date of 9/28. Seems like the cryptstickers site may not be updating????

Sponsored

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
I ordered on 8/30. There are no updates on cryptstickers, Jeep Chat says that parts are ready, and dealer said I am in D1 Status with an extimated ship date of 9/28. Seems like the cryptstickers site may not be updating????
I thought that site didn't update until the after the build was done. I ordered a few days before you, JC told me I was in the same status, and I haven't seen anything from cryptostickers.

Probearded1

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
i hope so. My dealer gave me the same tentative ship date too. Jeep chat also said the same, all parts are gathered.

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired
Well my 2 dr, snazzberry rubicon has arrived. Ordered 7/30. I have an appointment for 0900 tomorrow the 22nd. I sure can't complain at the time from order to delivery, I was told 6-8, and he nailed it.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Well my 2 dr, snazzberry rubicon has arrived. Ordered 7/30. I have an appointment for 0900 tomorrow the 22nd. I sure can't complain at the time from order to delivery, I was told 6-8, and he nailed it.
Congrats!!

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Hey, any good reason why the dealer will not give you the VIN number? I order 9/9 and was thinking I should have the VIN by now. I have talked with sales guy and he is hesitant to give me the VIN. BTW.. new guy to the forum and new to Jeep. Thanks for letting me hangout!
Did he give you the Vehicle Order Number? If so you can give that to Jeep Chat and get the VIN. Are you sure the dealership ordered it? Did you give a deposit?

I would be at that dealership questioning it to makevsure it is ordered.

Advertisement

Advertisement