4XE Edition JL Club Thread

Hydro willy

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl unlimited willys
Here it is with 305/55r20 Ridge Grapplers on the stock wheels. No rub, no problems! Rides great!

Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread 645C83D6-5D78-4F52-8D26-8A664DC6FD11

Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread 645C83D6-5D78-4F52-8D26-8A664DC6FD11
How do those tires handle and have you noticed a range difference they look great i want to do the same thing I like the look of the 20s but the street tires not so much what do they actually measure and who installed them most the tire places around here will not put on over size tires or ones that are not marked on the side of door

Gooner

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green 4xe
How do those tires handle and have you noticed a range difference they look great i want to do the same thing I like the look of the 20s but the street tires not so much what do they actually measure and who installed them most the tire places around here will not put on over size tires or ones that are not marked on the side of door
So far they are awesome. Nice and planted feeling, not too heavy, no additional noticeable road noise. Couldn't be happier with them. No difference in range in my couple of trips with them on. 22-28 miles range depending.

I had them put on at a local shop here called K&G Tires. They didn't have any problems or issues and they are not a "fly by night" shop. Not sure any regular tire shop outside of the national chains might give a care.

Gooner

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green 4xe
Oh and the actual measurement is 305/55r20. Measures out to about 33 1/4" by 12 and change.

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Picked mine up on Saturday, after about 80 miles on pavement my son (the Gladiator) and I headed to see the Nevada petroglyphs. The picture here is just before airing down for the first 4XE journey. Overland, Rocks, thru creeks, brush etc. EVERYTHING worked flawlessly as designed. I did have a Granite crystal one on order but it came in with a defective battery so the dealer offered me this Sting gray one with more options than I ordered including the sky touch roof and leather. I even got almost 18MPG off road and the extra battery power was still always there when you needed itđź‘Ť. I couldn't be happier with the way it performed! Now for on board air, a winch, 35's and a lift to start...

4XE.jpg

Sponsored

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi A3; 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude
Occupation
Medical Device Operations/Distribution; USMC Reserve Officer
Here it is with 305/55r20 Ridge Grapplers on the stock wheels. No rub, no problems! Rides great!

Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread 4XE

Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread 4XE
These are so sick. I have a Black Sahara 4xe on order and thinking I want these same tires. Where'd you order from? Congrats on the Jeep btw, looks amazing.

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
Traded in my 2019 Mustang GT for a Sahara 4xe and I love it! It's my third Jeep, but first non "AMC".

Got a Grizzl-e delivered yesterday, but that will take some electrical work to install. Getting an Alien sunshade delivered today. Next project is a hoist/storage for the hard top, storage for the doors and cover to keep the cats out over night. I guess some new side mirrors to run with the doors off too.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread 181775086_551239759597994_6246541666348085054_n

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Picked mine up on Saturday, after about 80 miles on pavement my son (the Gladiator) and I headed to see the Nevada petroglyphs. The picture here is just before airing down for the first 4XE journey. Overland, Rocks, thru creeks, brush etc. EVERYTHING worked flawlessly as designed. I did have a Granite crystal one on order but it came in with a defective battery so the dealer offered me this Sting gray one with more options than I ordered including the sky touch roof and leather. I even got almost 18MPG off road and the extra battery power was still always there when you needed itđź‘Ť. I couldn't be happier with the way it performed! Now for on board air, a winch, 35's and a lift to start...

Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE Edition JL Club Thread 181775086_551239759597994_6246541666348085054_n
Can you look at something for me since your son has a Gladiator. I think that the grills honeycomb inserts in the 4xe might be from the Gladiator. It is defiantly not from the regular JL. I am trying to see if the Bolt hood lock will work with the same modification that is required for the Gladiator. Thanks!

Sponsored

KarlN

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Can you look at something for me since your son has a Gladiator. I think that the grills honeycomb inserts in the 4xe might be from the Gladiator. It is defiantly not from the regular JL. I am trying to see if the Bolt hood lock will work with the same modification that is required for the Gladiator. Thanks!
Sorry but the 4xe and my son's Gladiator are in Nevada and I am in Oregon for a couple weeks.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
I can confirm that the 4Xe grill for at least the Rubicon is the Gladiator grill. I ordered the front view camera from Z-Automotive and they sent the regular housing for the Wrangler grill and it didn’t fit. I contacted the owner with pictures and he confirmed that the grill is the Gladiator grill which is a bigger honeycomb pattern.