Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
My build sheet showed up on cryptostickers a couple days ago, and my sticker showed up this afternoon.

Is the sticker any indication that I’m getting close to shipping...or have some people had stickers for a long time before the vehicle ships?
Sponsored

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
Just received an e-mail from Cryptostickers that my Monroney window sticker has been generated. My sales rep has given me the official ETA of 4/23-5/7! My 4xe is officially in KZ status. The process from placing my order at the dealership to invoiced & shipped was exactly 3 weeks. :handsinair::handsinair:

What a complete turnaround from my old order that was placed on 12/31. Cryptostickers only shows that its build sheet was generated a day ago.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
...Is the sticker any indication that I’m getting close to shipping...or have some people had stickers for a long time before the vehicle ships?
Yes to both of your questions.

As I understand it, your sticker shows up at the end of the build, right before shipping status. However, many of our 4xe's waited for months at "additional inspection" until the EPA ratings were completed. Now, dozens of the 4xe's ordered from the West were delayed - presumably due to railcar shortages. So, at least for the early builds, "in shipping status" does not mean that it has shipped.

While your JL is in shipping status, you will get a very long, vague date range of delivery from Jeep Chat, but your dealership can provide a more accurate date range.

Sponsored

TimnTexas

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Blackbear
Where did you folks buy in Austin and did you get a good deal? I will probably try to order from Covert as I got a 2020 JLU Sahara their for 7% under invoice (with affiliate discount) before COVID. Only have 3990 miles on it now.

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
Where did you folks buy in Austin and did you get a good deal? I will probably try to order from Covert as I got a 2020 JLU Sahara their for 7% under invoice (with affiliate discount) before COVID. Only have 3990 miles on it now.
I couldn't get a good deal out of Covert, I went with Mark Martinez at Mak Haik in Georgetown, he was great. PM and I can let you know the details.

Ryan4xe

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
I couldn't get a good deal out of Covert, I went with Mark Martinez at Mak Haik in Georgetown, he was great. PM and I can let you know the details.
Same dealership here, different sales rep though - worked with Mohammad Horani. All in all, it was a great buying process - we did most of it over email and text which was very VERY convenient.

Sponsored

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Ordered my Sahara 4xE on 4/12 - been in D1 since 4/16 with an estimated ship date (per dealer) of 4/25. Suspense is killing me - Jeep Chat just says all materials received and should be entering build soon.

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Ordered my Sahara 4xE on 4/12 - been in D1 since 4/16 with an estimated ship date (per dealer) of 4/25. Suspense is killing me - Jeep Chat just says all materials received and should be entering build soon.
I wish you a speedy delivery, but you may want to temper your expectations. Mine was ordered 2\11, built the first week of March, sat in the body vendor for 2.5 weeks, and still has not been delivered.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I wish you a speedy delivery, but you may want to temper your expectations. Mine was ordered 2\11, built the first week of March, sat in the body vendor for 2.5 weeks, and still has not been delivered.
Yeah - I know. My expectations for a 4/25 ship are unbelievably low.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Ditto, mine was ordered 2/6 and I still do not have it. Maybe by this weekend.