Xtreme Recon Wheels

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Mopar says it is a 17 x 8.5in. x 12mm offset, which works out to 4.83 inches of backspacing.

You need 5.2 inches of backspacing, or less, to clear 12.5-inch wide tires on JL. So it should work.
My 22 is still in D status, but went and ordered a set today,now will 35's be ordered before it arrives, lol

Thanks for pointing out these rims, I think, lol, like the fact they're not Black, although the recolor one's look nice, maybe get a red jeep sticker for them?

Regards,
Jim
Sponsored

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
I just bought a set of these for my Sport S's Mopar lift and they're going on as I type. Loved these wheels since first laying eyes on them. Local Jeep dealer has them at $432 each - which is absurd. BAM has them for about $200 less/each. Still expensive, but one and done. Or 5 and done. Going to look great with my Granite Crystal Metallic.

Mopar part number 77072494AB.jpeg

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
I just bought a set of these for my Sport S's Mopar lift and they're going on as I type. Loved these wheels since first laying eyes on them. Local Jeep dealer has them at $432 each - which is absurd. BAM has them for about $200 less/each. Still expensive, but one and done. Or 5 and done. Going to look great with my Granite Crystal Metallic.

Jeep Wrangler JL Xtreme Recon Wheels Mopar part number 77072494AB
Hi,

Just looked at Bam and says 317 each, I ordered a set from my dealer at 250 each which was their cost, either way nice looking rim imo

Regards,
Jim

Sponsored

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6
Post a followup when you get them installed. i'm in the market for wheels and these look great.

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Post a followup when you get them installed. i'm in the market for wheels and these look great.
Roger that. Hoping today or tomorrow.

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

Just looked at Bam and says 317 each, I ordered a set from my dealer at 250 each which was their cost, either way nice looking rim imo

Regards,
Jim
We’ll that’s interesting. Just checked again: $243.60 each is what mine says. They have MSRP @ $309 so either way your dealer treated you well. Make sure you thank them 🎅

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Here you go: picked him up this afternoon and am very pleased. The wheels look great providing nice contrast against Granite Crystal Metallic - and I love having the little Jeep icon along the rims too. There's a slight poke beyond the fender flares - (enough to warrant mud flaps?) but it's not prevalent, providing just the right stance for what I want to see. I'm a bit shocked at the sheer physical size difference between un-lifted and lifted. It's like a completely different vehicle walking around the outside - and yet when you climb in, the same familiar buddy from the cockpit. The wheels are awesome and I couldn't be happier with them. Oh, and re. 35's vs. 37's... these are KO2's in 315/70R17 in the C-ply. From my perspective there's nothing "too small" about these guys. For me they're perfect in every way.

Jeep Wrangler JL Xtreme Recon Wheels Mopar Wheels

Sponsored

BradyW

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Vehicle Showcase
Is that with the XR package? I thought you didn't get the Fox shocks with the XR even on the 392.
I have aftermarket Fox 2.5 shocks on my 392XR. I found the stock mopar shocks severely lacking after they get hot off-road.

HJones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Ok... I was wondering because the XR shocks are nondescript and red, and the OG 392 Fox shocks are bronze.
Sponsored