PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I'm going to keep it real with you. I would be terrified to drive a 470hp Wrangler with a shorter, two door wheel base. I think we need the longer wheel base for stability. I'm not an engineer but...

mskillen

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Rubicon Punkn
My sales guy called me today fishing for a buyer, but he told me they had 2 allocated and he gave me a price 70 to 77k.
I'm somewhat interested, but I think I could buy 2 jeeps for that price lol .
I'll see what you can do with it when build and price goes live on the website.

Gang Green

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito!
Occupation
USMC Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
Does anyone have the complete list of what comes standard on the 392? Not just the press release stuff, but the no sh*t list of standard equipment?

chewieHVT

First Name
MV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
I do deals out of state all the time. We can do it however you want. Some people come out to take delivery and drive home. Break in their new Jeep with a road trip. Some people have me ship it to their house, which I can arrange no issue. If you wanted to trade something in we can work numbers remote and you can drive out to do the trade or have it shipped. Everyone is different and we try to accommodate as best we can with whatever you want.
I bought my last two vehicles over the phone with trades. I got a lot better deal than anywhere local. I would rather have done business at my local dealership, but they were thousands of dollars higher on the new vehicle price and thousands lower on my trades. When I told them I was working on a deal elsewhere, they started to act like jerks and one even said to go get it, but I'd probably get screwed when I got there. They were wrong. One vehicle was 70 miles away, the other was 300 miles away. I picked up the vehicle 70 miles away and the dealership delivered from 300 miles away.

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
I bought my last two vehicles over the phone with trades. I got a lot better deal than anywhere local. I would rather have done business at my local dealership, but they were thousands of dollars higher on the new vehicle price and thousands lower on my trades. When I told them I was working on a deal elsewhere, they started to act like jerks and one even said to go get it, but I'd probably get screwed when I got there. They were wrong. One vehicle was 70 miles away, the other was 300 miles away. I picked up the vehicle 70 miles away and the dealership delivered from 300 miles away.
I'd be happy to find a dealership within 300 miles that isn't charging a "dealer premium"! 2x dealerships in JAX, FL want $20K over MSRP - the one here in St Augustine thinks they'll get $10K over MSRP - what a joke!

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
Looks like I found a dealer willing to do 1% under invoice for a 392. Anyone seen a better rate? Most dealers responded to me said MSRP at a minimum.

purduecrew

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XR392, 2023 JLURD, 2022 Yukon Duramax
I do deals out of state all the time. We can do it however you want. Some people come out to take delivery and drive home. Break in their new Jeep with a road trip. Some people have me ship it to their house, which I can arrange no issue. If you wanted to trade something in we can work numbers remote and you can drive out to do the trade or have it shipped. Everyone is different and we try to accommodate as best we can with whatever you want.
Wanna quote me on a trade? Any word yet on pricing? And what does a deposit look like to order?

Sponsored

OP
OP
PaulwithJeep

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Wanna quote me on a trade? Any word yet on pricing? And what does a deposit look like to order?
All factory orders require a $1k deposit. I can ball park trade numbers for anyone interested in ordering something but if it is something like this that is going to take a while to get here those numbers are subject to change with market pricing. No word on pricing yet, probably in a month or so.

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
I'm going to keep it real with you. I would be terrified to drive a 470hp Wrangler with a shorter, two door wheel base. I think we need the longer wheel base for stability. I'm not an engineer but...
Where you are terrified, I am excited. The 2 door is not that different. I foresee some swaps down the road...

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I've been a long time lurker on the forum, but finally joined and happy to say that I just placed my order with Paul for a 392! Looking forward to following the process as it unfolds:)
That would be a looooong drive for you. Are you going to ship it?

Richtor

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Status
Not open for further replies.