Sponsored

Kilroy1941

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
@Kilroy1941 I have some extras that I’ll send you for free. Just dm me your address.
Oops! Thanks for the kind offer, didn't look at my phone until after but I was able to find some silicone ends at my local hardware store. Thanks anyway, guess I'll get to see how well they work by next winter haha

hovtej

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Thank you for this fix. Winter has just arrived here in upcountry Colorado with our recent first snow. Cleared the snow from my new to me 2019 Wrangler JLU windshield and tried to defrost the underlying ice but only got a clear hole in center. Saw this discussion and found the 5/8” square plugs at the local Ace Hardware for $0.69 each. Fit perfectly and can’t wait to try it out!

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
Thank you for this fix. Winter has just arrived here in upcountry Colorado with our recent first snow. Cleared the snow from my new to me 2019 Wrangler JLU windshield and tried to defrost the underlying ice but only got a clear hole in center. Saw this discussion and found the 5/8” square plugs at the local Ace Hardware for $0.69 each. Fit perfectly and can’t wait to try it out!
You may want to look at the post directly above yours, because that solves the issue 100%.

hovtej

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
You may want to look at the post directly above yours, because that solves the issue 100%.
Thank you, I will check! The previous owner did quite a few upgrades including replacing the radio and display. I didn’t read the thread all the way through and needed a quick fix since more snow is on the way.
Sponsored