Will it fit???

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Yes. Bring straps.
Jeep Wrangler JL Will it fit??? 1618864923071

But come to think of it you might actually sort-of get away with it if you removed the soft top, hook the front tire over the sound bar and strapped it in well between the roll bars...

Sponsored

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
Get one of the lightweight bike trailers. That Norton’s WAY to nice to dink trying to wedge it into someplace it doesn’t belong. (Or you could just buy it and let me pick it up for you and take care of it until you buy a truck many years from now....). Did I mention I LOVE Norton’s? Had a 72 Commando with the “Combat” engine back “in the day”-I loved it, oil leaks, Amal “tickler” carbs and Lucas electrics not withstanding😏. Good luck with your quest!

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Anything will fit if you want it to badly enough.
... or the other saying... If you want something bad enough, you can f#(x it up bad.

Willing to spend $12k on a motorcycle, but won't spend a couple hundred to transport it correctly. That's the Webster's def there.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve rented motorcycle trailers from uhaul about 5 times. They do have this no soft top policy. The only thing is that they take your word for it so when the girl would ask hard top or soft top I’d just play dumb and say hard top. They never bothered to check. The guy in the yard didn’t care or didn’t know either.
This could be because in NYC nobody gives a crap. It may be different elsewhere. It’s only about a 20 dollar rental too.

Sponsored

jrap

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport, 2016 Ram 1500, 2019 Harley RGU
Find a friend with a pickup truck. Nice bike btw!

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I’ve rented motorcycle trailers from uhaul about 5 times. They do have this no soft top policy. The only thing is that they take your word for it so when the girl would ask hard top or soft top I’d just play dumb and say hard top. They never bothered to check. The guy in the yard didn’t care or didn’t know either.
This could be because in NYC nobody gives a crap. It may be different elsewhere. It’s only about a 20 dollar rental too.
Or tell them hardtop and go pick it up with the top off if they do care. I'm not sure how hard it is to take the softtop off the Jeep though. This seems like a stupid policy.
You may also consider renting a truck. Heck, you can rent a truck with an 8' bed from Lowes for $20 for an hour and a half, or $90 for the day. I think Uhaul also rents pickups, or you could go to a typical auto rental place like Enterprise, Hertz, etc. Loading into a pickup seems a lot easier than into a Jeep.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a great option. Name of product and where to buy it may help the OP though.
:).........same place he bought the motorcycle...lol.

Jeep Wrangler JL Will it fit??? 5E023C42-F139-44B0-9C22-6373E6197959
Sponsored