LITTLE WILLYS

LITTLE WILLYS

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
unlimited willys
To be honest James, I wouldn't take a Jeep or any vehicle in 2021 without power windows either. My 2 orders have been fully loaded. I guess that person didn't realize cost cutting would include power windows. I respect cost cutting too. Life can be a struggle.
For me, not wanting the power options was not all about the price. It was more about the vehicle. I don't mind rolling windows down on a jeep, and it makes things that much easier when doors need to come off. Plus they always work, and hardly ever fail. And I save money. However I am the opposite with with my Silverados. I had one with manual windows, and it sucked.
Sponsored

Jeep55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys 2DR 6MT
Occupation
Retired at the Beach
I ordered my JL Sport 2DR manual on 05/21/21. Plant released it to shipping on 06/11/21 -- exactly 3 weeks from the order date. Hopefully, it's on the way to Jacksonville by now. Dealer expects my Jeep to arrive at the railhead 1st week of July.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Ordered my JLUSA (Sahara Altitude) earlier last week.

I'd have been fine with a Sahara but by the time I loaded it up, the Altitude was only $400 more but has all the black badging/accents that I was going to do anyways, plus it comes with the headliner. Easy choice.

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Ordered mine spring 2019 and took around 6 weeks if I remember correctly. Ordered it out of a high volume dealer in MD per board’s recommendation and it was a great experience. When time came to pick it up, wife and i rented a car and drove down then drove the Jeep back home to CT. Was so much fun i look forward to buying future cars/Jeeps out of state.

ChrisNC

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I ordered my Firecracker Red Unlimited Sport S (tech and safety packages) via Leon Travis at Criswell Jeep on 6/12....received an email from Leon on 6/14 with the VIN and another email on 6/18 with an estimated ship date of 7/1.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
So I was able to get out of my 2020 Silverado with equity. Putting me in a perfect position to lease a new JL. I spent two weeks before I realized I was not going to get what I want, and now the lots are empty. The dealer near me has them, but with a 3k second sticker for all Wranglers, and Gladiators. The next closest had one, and not what I wanted. It was 60k to boot. So after some discussion with the sales person, it seem to make sense just to order one the way I want.
Well I started out looking at a base sport 4 door in Sting-Grey, all terrain tires, limited slip, slush mats, 2.0t/8speed, and tinted windows. It came to $37,335. For giggles I decided to loon at the Willys Sport. It had most of what I wanted a standard features. So I decided to order a Sting-Grey Unlimited with the 2.0/8speed combo, and no other options. Total price was $37,640. Ordered the Willys last Saturday, now the wait to see what century it arrives.
Ordered my 4xe on 04/14 and still (not patiently) waiting for it to clear inspection "I" This week marks the 5th week it is pending inspection.
Sponsored